Author Topic: Ewan McKenna  (Read 2407 times)

kerryforsam19

• View Profile
Re: Ewan McKenna
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2019, 10:06:22 AM »
Has he a problem with the sauce lads?

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2019, 10:09:17 AM »
He had a post ready during the Champions League final at halftime slating Spurs saying Liverpool had completely outperformed them in first half and a wide 'gulf in class' was evident. A few went back to him asking what game he was watching as Spurs had been well in it with Pool hitting long balls mainly. He deleted that tweet and sent another one in second half stating the opposite and pretty much what had been tweeted to him, he said Spurs were' the better team throughout' etc and Pool had got lucky. (Which is not true either but polar opposite to what he had earlier put out.) Zero integrity.

What a clown!

mup

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2019, 10:33:13 AM »
A lot of his tweets are a bit nuts.

However the Dublin GAA funding tweets are the ones I would agree with.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2019, 10:34:49 AM »
That Lowry tweet is disgusting. He actually needs help.

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2019, 10:43:56 AM »

Good that he's been called out over this. Been getting away with bullshit for years. He's a regular visitor to this forum too. Last year, on another forum, he stated that 2 Kildare players were boozing the night before the Galway Super 8 game. One was 'legless' apparently. Complete bullshit but he doubled down on it stating he'd heard it from a local source.  That's just one example of examples of him as a 'disengenuous bullshitter'.. My issue is that plenty appear to believe his bullshit.

They love when he spouts on about something that they agree with then freak out when they don't agree with it.

Esmarelda

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2019, 10:46:24 AM »
That Lowry tweet is disgusting. He actually needs help.
Does he just not need to be ignored?

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 11:17:44 AM »
Yeah. Keeps appearing on my Twitter feed. Rectified now.

Pathetic individual.

mup

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 12:01:02 PM »

Good that he's been called out over this. Been getting away with bullshit for years. He's a regular visitor to this forum too. Last year, on another forum, he stated that 2 Kildare players were boozing the night before the Galway Super 8 game. One was 'legless' apparently. Complete bullshit but he doubled down on it stating he'd heard it from a local source.  That's just one example of examples of him as a 'disengenuous bullshitter'.. My issue is that plenty appear to believe his bullshit.

They love when he spouts on about something that they agree with then freak out when they don't agree with it.

Ehh wut?

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
Just read the Lowry tweet there, he needs professional help.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2019, 03:02:47 PM »

Turned against them when the county board did not respond to his offer to set up a meeting with the Belgian FA.  ::)

Ha! Ha! Forgot about that.

Ah come on lads . . . WTF is that about??1!

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2019, 03:07:10 PM »
It's very Gavinesque for the crafty dubs to come on here and equate the criticism in general about the financial doping of Dublin GAA to the rantings and ravings of madman from Kildare.

SouthDublinBro

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2019, 03:37:37 PM »
Monaghan weren't even capable of making it to a championship knockout game vs Dublin, I'm not sure why you seem so fixated on the Dubs. We aren't to blame for Monaghan's failures.

kerryforsam19

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2019, 04:05:51 PM »
Monaghan weren't even capable of making it to a championship knockout game vs Dublin, I'm not sure why you seem so fixated on the Dubs. We aren't to blame for Monaghan's failures.

Do you have a horn for Monaghan football?

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »

Says the fella who's fixated on Monaghan.

Disgusting tweet about Gavin.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.