Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 150379 times)

tyrone girl

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1575 on: April 04, 2019, 05:06:51 PM »
I was able to watch the united game on iptv the other night it didnt seem to be blocked but the VOD and series are all blocked.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: April 04, 2019, 07:40:42 PM »
The IPTV Provider I use has made his own custom VPN @£30 for the year  ;D

Highly recommended.

Whoever has said that IPTV isnt needed for firesticks - if you want to watch any form of quality LIVE sport or Live TV then IPTV will be required
Yeah. Unfortunately I'd already subscribed to Nord before he got it set up. Are you on his new app?
Careful now

general

• View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: April 04, 2019, 08:14:53 PM »
I am - i paid for a month of a vpn £10.

Ran out and signed straight up at 30 quid

Regarding blocking - there are some providers not blocking atm - however its a matter of time. Im on BT and it 100% wasnt working. soon as the vpn is turned on it works

bigfrank

• View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: April 08, 2019, 07:27:56 PM »
Looking to get in contact with a provider someone here can vouch for,have a Sony android tv so couid download what ever app is needed or buy an amazon stick from Argos or somewhere if that's the way forward,does either or affect the quality/strength of stream?? Pm or whatever is welcome

general

• View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:51 AM »
Looking to get in contact with a provider someone here can vouch for,have a Sony android tv so couid download what ever app is needed or buy an amazon stick from Argos or somewhere if that's the way forward,does either or affect the quality/strength of stream?? Pm or whatever is welcome

PM  ;D

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: April 09, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »

PM  ;D
I hope the Mod (Ziggy) is getting a kickback?

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: April 09, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »
Also - internet providers have been blocking the live sports more and more - anyone running on iptv needs a vpn or you will be very P*SSed off when your footie stops 5 secs into the game

Have a mate who's struggling with it but I'm with Vodafone and all seems to be OK at the minute.

macdanger2

• View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: April 09, 2019, 08:02:14 PM »
I have an IPTV sub (viewed on a non-HD, non-smart TV via an android box) and it's decent enough but when I view HD channels, it's pretty poor - some buffering and a lag between picture and sound. Some channels (e.g. Sky Atlantic) don't have a non-HD option so I don't have a choice

Is this purely down to my internet connection? Or could it be hardware related? Is there any settings I can change on my android box to fix it?

tyrone08

• View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: April 09, 2019, 09:54:50 PM »

PM  ;D
Fire me a pm too

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: April 09, 2019, 10:05:37 PM »
I have an IPTV sub (viewed on a non-HD, non-smart TV via an android box) and it's decent enough but when I view HD channels, it's pretty poor - some buffering and a lag between picture and sound. Some channels (e.g. Sky Atlantic) don't have a non-HD option so I don't have a choice

Is this purely down to my internet connection? Or could it be hardware related? Is there any settings I can change on my android box to fix it?

Do you know your internet speed? It's the most obvious thing to check first. Is it a wired connection or wifi?

banker

• View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: April 10, 2019, 08:48:37 AM »
The IPTV Provider I use has made his own custom VPN @£30 for the year  ;D

Highly recommended.

Whoever has said that IPTV isnt needed for firesticks - if you want to watch any form of quality LIVE sport or Live TV then IPTV will be required

Can you PM me the details please as I need a new VPN subscription

macdanger2

• View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: April 11, 2019, 09:44:24 AM »

Do you know your internet speed? It's the most obvious thing to check first. Is it a wired connection or wifi?

Just tested it there now and it's ~40MB on a wired connection which is what the TV is on. Should that be enough?

I think I resolved it last night anyway - there was an option in the IPTV app to use a different player so I downloaded MK Players and it's running fine since

general

• View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: April 11, 2019, 10:56:58 AM »
40mb/s is plenty.

Regarding audo player on iptv if you use auto it will change itself to the most reliable source.

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 04, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »
I can find a film on the Yoda add on on my Firebox but my friend canít find it on her Yoda add on on her firestick

Must be a setting somewhere needs changed on the stick. Anyone recognise this problem ?