1 (0.7%)
Last 16
9 (6.5%)
Third in the group and Europa League
36 (25.9%)
Bottom of the group
49 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 1104899 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #13800 on: February 08, 2019, 09:07:30 PM »
I see Sevco have appealed Moreles red card last night, i'll be surprised if he doesn't get off

Shock horror, he gets a 3 match ban... They must have looked at their next 3 fixtures and said "they'll not need him" 😂

Dealt with at time. Appealing it make them look like pricks.

Mc Gregor one was brutal but hopefully he'll get pulled up for it.  He'd be a bigger loss.

Targetman

• View Profile
« Reply #13801 on: February 08, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
Mc Gregor has been given to the offer of a 2 match ban (wtf), heís a dirty **** anyway!!

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13802 on: February 09, 2019, 06:31:21 PM »
Surprised Rangers missed that penalty or it was retook
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #13803 on: February 10, 2019, 01:39:24 AM »
That's penalties awarded in 3 consecutive games now and a total of 6 in those games. Not hard to win when you've that sort of privilege.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13804 on: February 10, 2019, 08:49:41 AM »
That's penalties awarded in 3 consecutive games now and a total of 6 in those games. Not hard to win when you've that sort of privilege.

Looked pretty stonewall to me... should refs just not award penalties now because itís Rangers??

I blame the Freemasons!!

themac_23

• View Profile
« Reply #13805 on: February 10, 2019, 11:45:18 AM »
It was a stonewall penalty

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #13806 on: February 10, 2019, 12:52:13 PM »
It was a stonewall penalty

It was but 6 penalties in three games now. Only two were penalties.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #13807 on: February 10, 2019, 02:44:14 PM »
Celtic have not lost a Domestic Cup match since 17 April 2016 when they lost on Penalties to Rangers.

Targetman

• View Profile
« Reply #13808 on: February 10, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »
And they ainít loosing today, 4 up and cruising with a thunderbolt from Brooney!!

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #13809 on: February 10, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »

Looked pretty stonewall to me... should refs just not award penalties now because itís Rangers??

I blame the Freemasons!!
That goes without saying.
The covert masonic plot has already been hatched, scuttle Celtic by any means, restore Rangers to former (financially doped) greatness.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13810 on: February 10, 2019, 08:59:56 PM »
6 penalties in three games for Sevco...not bad. Anyway as i've said as long as we keep winning then there's nothing they can do.

Celtic are playing much better but in fairness we've not played much and sterner tests are ahead starting home to Valencia on Thurs nite, we've a big 4 weeks ahead and we'll know better where we are then. There are big players coming back from injury, Tierney is back training so is Griffiths. Rogic is 3-4 weeks away and Ntcham is back fit again. The 3 loan players are a good addition to the team and with only Benkovic out for a bit longer although i suspect he'll be back a bit quicker than anticipated...

Beat Sevco at Paradise and revenge will be sweet and hopefully by then the title will be in the bag...HH
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lynchbhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #13811 on: February 11, 2019, 12:44:17 AM »
Celtic still need a main striker with game time under his belt.
I mean Edouard. 
The other new guy needs game time too as a backup... Griffiths as well.. if he is back.

Weah is a fantastic wee forward but too young and inexperienced to shoulder such a burden.
Burke v good and rapidly getting his groove back... but isn't a central striker.

It is appalling to watch the refs cartel back in action giving anything they can to this new incarnation of 'rangers'.

Main street... every time I see James Forrest play I think of you old pal !!!  ;)

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #13812 on: February 11, 2019, 09:04:43 AM »
I mean Edouard. 
The other new guy needs game time too as a backup... Griffiths as well.. if he is back.

Weah is a fantastic wee forward but too young and inexperienced to shoulder such a burden.
Burke v good and rapidly getting his groove back... but isn't a central striker.

It is appalling to watch the refs cartel back in action giving anything they can to this new incarnation of 'rangers'.

Main street... every time I see James Forrest play I think of you old pal !!!  ;)

You're forgetting Bayo who hasn't had a run out yet, I believe he's maybe the idea behind the central striker you think we need.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #13813 on: February 11, 2019, 11:35:03 AM »
I mean Edouard. 

That's not too shabby, to be remembered when witnessing the dynamically talented James Forrest :) He's done very well since his days of playing for 5 minutes  - out for a month. 

lynchbhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #13814 on: February 11, 2019, 12:37:52 PM »
I mean Edouard. 

You're forgetting Bayo who hasn't had a run out yet, I believe he's maybe the idea behind the central striker you think we need.
I'd hope so, but until he gets a run in the team and on the same wavelength,  he can't be expected to be performing at optimum level.

Even Edourd who I believe is a superb central striker, is not fully back to his best yet and needs a few more games for this.