Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 984560 times)

omochain

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #14550 on: February 16, 2019, 04:36:50 AM »
The real national emergency has been going on since the black twerp was elected

Where do you get all that vile crap from. Do your research associates just send it to you or do you get it directly from the infowars agents in St Petersburg. You should sign up for GAAGO and you might find you have less time for disseminating your pathetic propaganda. Or maybe you could do some research for me and let me know where the Mexicans are going to invest the money they saved on the Wall. That might be an interesting opportunity for both of us.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14551 on: February 16, 2019, 04:58:49 AM »
Ok on a slightly different note. I know he did a one hour ramble today, but his speech is seriously, and I mean seriously slurred. That guy is not well. There is something very very strange happening in Washington. For a man that doesn't drink that is not a good sign.

That constant sniffing should give you a clue as to what he's on. I think people who take that much money from the federal government should have to pass a drug test.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #14552 on: February 16, 2019, 08:01:50 AM »
Ok on a slightly different note. I know he did a one hour ramble today, but his speech is seriously, and I mean seriously slurred. That guy is not well. There is something very very strange happening in Washington. For a man that doesn't drink that is not a good sign.

That constant sniffing should give you a clue as to what he's on. I think people who take that much money from the federal government should have to pass a drug test.

I'm not a trump man but Jesus you boys are desperate. The man doesn't drink alcohol or coffee but he does hard drugs?

Clinton got a you know what from an intern and that couldn't be kept quiet. What makes you think the president would get away with smuggling a class A drug into the white house and using it regularly without anyone leaking it??

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14553 on: February 16, 2019, 02:28:53 PM »
Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different path
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #14554 on: February 17, 2019, 01:19:17 AM »
Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different path
eamon heading to tinfoil hat zone

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14555 on: February 17, 2019, 09:13:39 PM »
Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different planet

You're not wrong there  ;D

Democrat loving making up stories and expect sane people to believe them.
Hillarys email server, Bengazi, Obamas birth cert. It goes on.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14556 on: February 18, 2019, 03:40:55 AM »
Dolph you are what is known in Armagh as a moonbeam
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14557 on: February 18, 2019, 11:28:09 AM »

I'm not a trump man but Jesus you boys are desperate. The man doesn't drink alcohol or coffee but he does hard drugs?

Clinton got a you know what from an intern and that couldn't be kept quiet. What makes you think the president would get away with smuggling a class A drug into the white house and using it regularly without anyone leaking it??

It's another pathetic attempt to convince the public Trump is mentally unfit for office so they can justify invoking the 25th amendment.
Lap dog Eamonnca1 (a.k.a. Sid Waddell) is just bleating out the party line like the repeater he is.
They will lie and lie again to your face.

Rod Rosenstein is on the hook for mentioning wearing a wire while in President Trumps company according to Andy McCabe. They are trying to spin it that he was doing this as a patriotic act so he will get off.

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14558 on: February 18, 2019, 11:42:56 AM »
Don Lemon can walk back some of his comments about who the most dangerous people in America are

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:44:44 AM by Dolph1 »

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #14559 on: February 18, 2019, 11:46:05 AM »
Don Lemon can walk back some of his comments about who the most dangerous people in America are

Thoughts and prayers!

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #14560 on: February 18, 2019, 12:05:14 PM »

Time to leave foxy.

Black folks are out to get you.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #14561 on: February 18, 2019, 12:37:22 PM »

Time to leave foxy.

Black folks are out to get you.
and women

American women are 16x more likely to die by gunfire than women in Europe
Misogyny is weaponised by the NRA

Lookit

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14562 on: February 18, 2019, 01:27:22 PM »
Taken from another thread

Jussie Smollett 'paid Nigerian brothers to attack him'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47269827

So another Hollywood type resorted to absolute lies to make a story about trump supporters attacking him and virtue signal his way up the leaderboard.

The news networks carried the story and some democrat senators were straight on the case to yet again take a swipe at republicans. I won't expect they will apologise and call for Mr Smollett to go to jail, where he actually should be for telling such lies.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #14563 on: February 18, 2019, 02:02:32 PM »
The issue I have is that anyone who even dared question Smolletts story was accused of participating in a modern day lynching by the beautiful people.

Think about it for a moment. 2 Donald Trump supporters roaming the streets of Chicago at 2 am on a night when it  was -20 degrees. They somehow just happened to have  a noose and a bottle of bleach when they happened to run into an actor that most people had never heard of, and recognized him as “that n1&&er f@bbot from Empire. “. When interviewed an hour or so later Smollett was still wearing the noose.

The whole thing was a joke

easytiger95

• View Profile
« Reply #14564 on: February 18, 2019, 02:08:32 PM »
With regard to Trump and Class A's - apparently crushed up Adderall is his poison of choice - ironic that a President who has completely betrayed all the promises he made about opioids might be himself abusing a prescription medicine.