Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1020506 times)

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #14820 on: March 22, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »
God sent Trump to save the Jewish people according to Pompeo

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435240-pompeo-says-its-possible-trump-was-sent-to-save-jewish-people

Transcript
Interviewer: Today’s being Purim, a celebration of Jews worldwide, and here in Jerusalem we’re talking about the fact that Esther, 2500 years ago, saved the Jewish people, with God’s help from Haman, and now, 2500 years later, there’s a new Haman here in the Middle East, that wants to eradicate the Jewish people just like Haman did, the state of Iran (Pompeo nods knowingly).  Could it be that President T***p right now, has been sort of raised for a time like this, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?

Pompeo: As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible.  It was remarkable, so we were down down into the tunnels, where we could see 3,000 years ago, and 2,000 years ago, if I have the history just right, to see the remarkable history of the faith in this place, and the work that our administration has done to make sure that this democracy in the Middle East of this Jewish state remains.  I’m confident that the Lord is at work here.

God sent Trump to save mankind. He's already done that with de-escalating the situation with North Korea and Russia.
Obama was leading the world down a bad path.

In Trump we trust.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14821 on: March 22, 2019, 08:20:52 PM »
God sent Trump to save the Jewish people according to Pompeo

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435240-pompeo-says-its-possible-trump-was-sent-to-save-jewish-people

Transcript
Interviewer: Today’s being Purim, a celebration of Jews worldwide, and here in Jerusalem we’re talking about the fact that Esther, 2500 years ago, saved the Jewish people, with God’s help from Haman, and now, 2500 years later, there’s a new Haman here in the Middle East, that wants to eradicate the Jewish people just like Haman did, the state of Iran (Pompeo nods knowingly).  Could it be that President T***p right now, has been sort of raised for a time like this, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?

Pompeo: As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible.  It was remarkable, so we were down down into the tunnels, where we could see 3,000 years ago, and 2,000 years ago, if I have the history just right, to see the remarkable history of the faith in this place, and the work that our administration has done to make sure that this democracy in the Middle East of this Jewish state remains.  I’m confident that the Lord is at work here.

God help us.

Although it's interesting to see that Aipac has become a distinctly conservative gathering, which is in line with Israel's lurch to the right. The days of bipartisan loyalty to Israel would seem to be over. There's only so much mileage conservatives can get out of playing the bogus antisemitism card every time someone criticizes Israeli apartheid.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: March 22, 2019, 09:05:58 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Department: Special counsel Robert Mueller closes Russia investigation, delivers report to Attorney General Barr.

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14823 on: March 22, 2019, 09:09:26 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Department: Special counsel Robert Mueller closes Russia investigation, delivers report to Attorney General Barr.

They could put on some primetime Oscar type show with a gold envelope to tell if there was any collusion or not.

Or a Maury style DNA test result.

Donald......you have NOT colluded.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: March 22, 2019, 09:26:45 PM »
It's Mueller time!

Shamrock Shore

• We are proud to be Larries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: March 22, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »
I expect a damp squib

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: March 23, 2019, 12:44:19 AM »
I expect a damp squib
to quote van jones a nothing burger

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: March 23, 2019, 09:38:46 AM »
This will be like when his tax return was illegally leaked and the news outlets tripped over each other to report it without checking it first. It actually proved he paid more than most with regards taxes. Maddow was like a child on Christmas morning who didn't get what it wanted.

joemamas

• View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: March 24, 2019, 12:12:20 AM »
It's Mueller time!

A crock of complete shit, Russian collusion yeah right. Trump involved with Russians. Sure  ::)
It it unreal that two years was spent on this.
What’s next for Democrats,
They are devoid of any ideas.
Wonder what is there (your) next act.

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: March 24, 2019, 05:20:49 AM »
Trump has already broken Nixon’s record for the number of criminal indictments. “Witch-hunt” my ass.

Esmarelda

• View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: March 24, 2019, 08:17:04 PM »
It's Mueller time!

A crock of complete shit, Russian collusion yeah right. Trump involved with Russians. Sure  ::)
It it unreal that two years was spent on this.
What’s next for Democrats,
They are devoid of any ideas.
Wonder what is there (your) next act.
Isn't it obvious? "The Russians" got to Mueller too. :)

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: March 24, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
So there was nothing. How much was spent on this nonsense?
Whichever democrat wins the ticket has an uphill task in 2020.

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #14832 on: March 24, 2019, 09:07:18 PM »
The report doesn't actually exonerate Trump though even though he's after tweeting it has.

lynchbhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: March 24, 2019, 09:14:24 PM »
The report doesn't actually exonerate Trump though even though he's after tweeting it has.
We should know more than most...
"Innocent until proven guilty"...

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: March 24, 2019, 09:16:25 PM »
We should know more than most...
"Innocent until proven guilty"...

I'm not arguing that. I just said it didn't exonerate him as his tweet suggested.