Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1015519 times)

J70

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #11535 on: January 10, 2018, 04:26:26 PM »
If I was a tax paying law abiding citizen of Phoenix and Joe's reputation scared off a bunch of scumbags, I'd be all for it

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2017/09/post_164.html

Given you’re not one of the other pair, I presume you are not saying all these illegals are “scumbags” and equating them with child sex abusers?

In which case... so what? Scumbaggery and child abuse are not any more characteristic of illegal immigrants than legals or citizens (unless you have data?).

You can support stricter enforcement of immigration laws without descending to support of the tactics and thuggery that Arpaio engages in.

It’s ironic though that you would use child sex abuse to bolster your support of Arpaio given his own failures in that respect.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11536 on: January 10, 2018, 04:30:53 PM »
Was the man that killed the young lady on the pier in San Francisco a piece of shit?

He's an oppressed hero to the likes of Eamon and Gabriel.

That's the sort of lads they are. You really have to wonder about their mental capacity to want to give sanctuary to folks like that.

There is a word for chaps like them. They know what it is.

FakeNewsFox strikes again - kindly point out where I said I supported that guy or sanctuary cities.

I'll be waiting.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #11537 on: January 10, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
If I was a tax paying law abiding citizen of Phoenix and Joe's reputation scared off a bunch of scumbags, I'd be all for it

Given you’re not one of the other pair, I presume you are not saying all these illegals are “scumbags” and equating them with child sex abusers?

In which case... so what? Scumbaggery and child abuse are not any more characteristic of illegal immigrants than legals or citizens (unless you have data?).

You can support stricter enforcement of immigration laws without descending to support of the tactics and thuggery that Arpaio engages in.

It’s ironic though that you would use child sex abuse to bolster your support of Arpaio given his own failures in that respect.

Hahahaha......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #11538 on: January 10, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »

Hahahaha......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

No, I’d be in favour of putting a child molester in prison and THEN deporting him.

Try again.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11540 on: January 10, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

Violent crime by state:

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »
......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

Violent crime by state:

Synapses not firing for you today?

I stated that they are soft on crime, not that they had the highest crime rates.

(And correct me if I am wrong, but are the most violent cities in the country not overwhelmingly Democrat strongholds)

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11542 on: January 10, 2018, 08:51:42 PM »
you know I used to take auld foxy on his merits, and then I saw his new avatar is Margaret Thatcher- wind up expertise level- 100.

if you were a tax payer in Phoenix, you might be a tad pissed off at the payouts that were made to cover up Joe's worng doings...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11543 on: January 10, 2018, 09:21:30 PM »
It's Enda Kenny's face superimposed onto her head

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: January 10, 2018, 09:29:50 PM »
Is that supposed to help?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #11545 on: January 10, 2018, 10:34:57 PM »
Was the man that killed the young lady on the pier in San Francisco a piece of shit?

That's the sort of lads they are. You really have to wonder about their mental capacity to want to give sanctuary to folks like that.

Dont forget your man screen, he is worse than any of them.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #11546 on: January 10, 2018, 10:38:28 PM »

FakeNewsFox strikes again - kindly point out where I said I supported that guy or sanctuary cities.

I'll be waiting.

Show us were you condemned him, have you not the same level of loathing for him you do the Sheriff?

As for you rattling anybody Hurl   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: January 10, 2018, 11:04:34 PM »
you are an irrelevance in my life

::)

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11548 on: January 11, 2018, 12:40:57 AM »

Synapses not firing for you today?

I stated that they are soft on crime, not that they had the highest crime rates.

I believe we have a conservative waking up to the fact that so-called "tough on crime" policies don't lead to lower crime. There's hope for you yet!

(And correct me if I am wrong, but are the most violent cities in the country not overwhelmingly Democrat strongholds)

Put those goalposts back where you got them. You were talking about states.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #11549 on: January 11, 2018, 01:14:55 AM »
Dude.....everything okay????

Re read my comments.....I specifically said states and CITIES.....it's there in black and white