Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Topics - screenmachine

Pages: [1]
1
General discussion / Mortgage/Endowment Compensation
« on: June 14, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »
Right.  To start with this has nothing to do with me and I have no idea what is involved with a Mortgage/Endowment Compensation claim.  Someone has asked me to put their query to the online guru's that dwell on here.  To be fair , they know less about the subject than I do and that's not much...

Anyway, apparently there is some compensation to be had on their mortgage/endowment and some crowd keep calling them back asking them to fill in some forms so they can start the process moving.  Apparently the jist of it is that if the claim is successful the company dealing with the claim take 42% and the mortgage holders take the remaining 58%.  If the claim is unsuccessful then there is no fee.  They initially thought why not go ahead with it as 58% of something is better than 100% of nothing?  Is this the right approach to take and has anyone any past experience with this type of mortgage claim?  Or is there any kind of funny business which can go on with this type of compensation?

Either reply here or PM me if anyone has any useful input to the situation.

Cheers.

2
General discussion / Yorkshire Terrier Dogs
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:25:33 PM »
Anyone any idea where I could get a Yorkshire Terrier pup?  Primarily based in the North somewhere would be ideal!  Anyone any links or contacts PM me please!

3
General discussion / Call Of Duty: Black Ops
« on: November 09, 2010, 08:42:23 AM »
Anyone bought the latest installation of the Call of Duty series?  Think I'm picking up my copy tonight and am just wondering if anyone has came across anywhere doing a bargain on it a la Fifa where the Supermarket's normally have a bidding war on release day?

4
General discussion / BBC News Tonight Online Anywhere?
« on: January 06, 2010, 11:20:21 PM »
Does anyone know anywhere online where you can watch the Northern Ireland BBC News at six from tonight?  There's some clip of a fella from home on it on the ice stricken Lough Fea and I wouldn't mind a wee look at it.  I've checked iPlayer but to no avail.  Cheers in advance.

5
General discussion / Help: Computer related
« on: June 22, 2009, 11:29:59 AM »
Right.  The boss has asked me to research setting up an independent station in our showroom which allows customers to access our webpage and search for various prodcuts which may or may not be in the showroom.  Basically, the idea is to have a flatscreen situated on a wall with maybe a mouse and keyboard allowing users to access our website only.  Has anyone any experience of this type of station set up or know any websites which can point me in the right direction?
I tried googling this but couldn't squash it all into a logical one line querie. Any help would be great, thanks!

6
http://www.glasgowbury.com

Anyone heading up to Glasgowbury this year?  Just under two months to go now!  It's always a weekend guaranteed to include great music, great craic and lots of alcohol!  Personally, I can't wait and if the weather is anything like this weekend past it'll be an absolute ding dong festival!

7
General discussion / Tennis
« on: December 08, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
Anyone watchin the doubles on bbc 2, pat cash's partner is some value!!

8
GAA Discussion / Chopper at Croker
« on: August 17, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »
Don't know if this has ever been discussed...does anyone know who or what owns the chooper that circles around croker on a match day..would be a great view with a packed croker!!

9
General discussion / Mourinho is the Cavlan of English soccer
« on: May 16, 2007, 09:46:46 AM »

Pages: [1]