1) Sligo’s football captain during the 2007 senior football championship was?
2) This Cork native and 2006 Underdog was brought onto the Westmeath senior football panel during 2007?
3) This Model County All-Ireland senior hurling medal winner was withdrawn after only 15 minutes play during the Wexford/Kilkenny Leinster senior hurling decider of 2007?
4) The Munster Council Chairman during 2007 was?
5) Louth attacking star Mark Stanfield lined out with which club in the year gone?
6) The Wexford defence which started the 2007 Leinster senior football championship clash with Louth included five players with surnames beginning with the letter M. Who was the odd man out?
7) The Ulster minor football league winners in 2007 were?
Down won their last Ulster senior hurling crown in what year?
9) The beaten semi finalists in the 2007 Rackard Cup competition were?
10) Dublin’s Kevin Bonner made the headlines in 2007. Kevin is the son of which former inter county footballer?
11) The Antrim minor hurling manager during 2007 was?
12) Joe Kernan recently stepped down as Armagh senior football manager. For how many years did Big Joe serve the Orchard County in this role?
13) Golfing hero Padraig Harrington had a famous father. Paddy Harrington was a well known Cork and Munster footballer from the late 1950s, early 1960s. Paddy Harrington senior hailed from which west Cork village?
14) The Carlow hurling manager stepped down following the Barrowsiders Christy Ring Cup semi final defeat to Westmeath. Who is he?
15) Former Fermanagh football star Rory Gallagher played senior championship football with which Cavan club in 2007?
16) The Sean MacCumhaills club is based in which Donegal town?
17) Two managers in Ulster chose a senior side to participate in the 2007 senior championship which happened to include a son of theirs. Who are the father and son combinations?
18) Defending champions Corofin suffered a surprise early 2007 senior championship defeat to which Galway club?
19) Ben Dorney was manager of which county team during 2007?
20) "I always said that if a fella stays around a team for 25 years that he should be shot - maybe its time somebody shot me". The famous words of which inter county manager during 2007?
21) Two famous Laois clubs were relegated from the O’Moore County’s All County Football League Division One during the year gone. Name them?
22) Killulta Gaels operate in which county?
23) Leitrim missed a penalty kick in their exciting 2007 senior football championship back door clash with Donegal. Who was the unfortunate taker?
24) This Louth defender acted as best man at his brother’s wedding in July 2007 and later flew to Portlaoise by helicopter to play a star role as the Wee County narrowly went under to Cork in the All-Ireland football qualifiers. Name him?
25) The GAA grounds at Derrycasson, Devine Park and Clonbonny can be found in which county?
26) The Meath Minor Board secretary in the year gone and a Meath county footballer during 2007 are mother and son. Name them?
27) Mayo were Connacht junior football champions during 2007. Name their manager?
28) Monaghan’s popular manager Seamus McEnaney answers to which nickname?
29) Offaly referee Brian Gavin refereed a number of big hurling matches in 2007. Name Brian’s club?
30) The new Tipperary hurling goalkeeper during the 2007 All-Ireland senior championship was?
31) David Loughnane, Dara Mulvey, Shane Sweeney, Lee Flynn, Cathal Kelly and Pat Downey all played their part as Roscommon gained Nicky Rackard Cup honours in 2007. With which club do the aforementioned hurl with?
32) An Baile Nua, An Mhaigh Tir na nOg and Loch Mhic Ruairi are clubs in which county?
33) By their own high standards, it was not a great year for the Kilkenny minor hurlers. Who was their manager?
34) For the second time in three years, Westmeath swept to Christy Ring Cup success. They beat Kildare in the 2007 final. What Westmeath player was voted Man of the Match in that 2007 showdown?
35) Who was Wicklow’s top scorer in their thrilling 2007 Tommy Murphy Cup decider with Antrim?
36) In what county are clubs titled Davitts, Glenravel, Aghahill and All Saints?
37) Pearse Og contested the Armagh senior football decider in 2007. Where is their home base?
38) The doctor for the Cork senior football team in 2007 was?
39) The MBNA Kick Fada All-Ireland champion in 2007 was?
40) The full name of the GAA football club in the Cavan town of Killeshandra is?
41) Well known county hurler Colin Lynch plays his football with which club in the Banner?
42) Derry scored a match winning goal deep into injury time against Clare in the All-Ireland junior camogie final of 2007. Who was the scorer?
43) Dublin under 21 hurlers scored 0-12 in their 2007 All-Ireland final joust with Galway. Ten of these points came from the Dub’s midfield pairing. Name the two players?
44) The splendid new GAA grounds in Newry are called?
45) Donegal were crowned All-Ireland senior football champions in 1992. How many All Stars did the men from the north west gain later that year?
46) The losing All-Ireland under 21 football finalists in 1970 and ’71 were?
47) Galway won their first All-Ireland under 21 hurling title in 1972. Who captained that team?
48) Kilkenny are the real powerhouse of the modern hurling game. who was the first Cat to claim back to back All Star awards?
49) Name the four men who captained Kildare to All-Ireland senior football glory?
50)Amazingly, Kerry have not won an All-Ireland minor title since 1994. Name the other years that the Kingdom have brought this trophy south since 1950?
51) Laois hurlers reached the All-Ireland senior final in 1949. Their midfielder and captain of the strange sounding name was?
52) Limerick’s most famous hurler Mick Mackey played his hurling with which club?
53) Leitrim swept to Connacht senior championship glory in 1994. The scoreline on that famous final day was?
54) Louth were beaten in the Leinster SFC final of 1960. How many times have the Wee County qualified for the senior provincial decider since?
55) Longford GAA had probably its finest day when winning the NFL title in 1966. Who was captain of the midlanders on that historic occasion?
56) 2007 marks the 50th anniversary of Meath’s first All-Ireland minor football win in 1957. Some 10 years later the Royals gained All-Ireland senior honours. Only one member of that minor team started the senior final in 1967. Who was he?
57) Name the famous Mayo full back line of 1950 and ’51 All-Ireland fame?
58) Monaghan won the NFL title of season 1984/85. One of their star players had a son on the impressive Monaghan xv of 2007. Name this father and son combination?
59) Offaly had a brilliant minor football team in 1964. The Faithful xv beat Cork in the All-Ireland decider. How many of the starting fifteen went on to win All Star awards?
60) The great Roscommon team of the early to mid 1940s had a player whose surname matches a village in nearby Leitrim. Who is he?
61) Sligo had an outstanding minor football team in 1968. They reached the All-Ireland final. Who beat them and what was the score?
62) This Tipperary hurling star of the 1960s represented Ireland in equestrian events. Who is he?
63) Tyrone won their first Ulster senior football championship in what year?
64) The christian names of the three famous Rackard brothers from Wexford are?
65) What Westmeath man starred in successive Railway Cup football deciders back in the early 1960s? He formed a powerful midfield partnership with first Sean Foran and then Des Foley as Munster and Ulster were beaten.
66) The great Tom Cheasty sadly passed away in the summer gone. In how many All-Ireland senior hurling finals did Tom play?
67) The All-Ireland junior football championship home winners in 1969 were?
68) Antrim hurlers made it all the way to the All-Ireland senior decider of 1989. Who did the Glensmen beat in that year’s quarter final?
69) Armagh’s first appearance in an All-Ireland senior football final was in 1953? They lost narrowly to Kerry. Who refereed that eventful match?
70) How many Corkmen acted as Presidents of the GAA? Also name them?
71) The first General Secretary of the GAA was a Clare man. Name him?
72) This Carlow club has won more senior football championships in the county than any other. Who are they?
73) This Cavan All-Ireland senior medal winner of the late 1940s was from a village titled in song and verse ’Sweet ______’ Who was the player and the village?
74) Name the Derry football selector who resigned during the 2007 NFL?
75) Dublin lost out to Kerry in the All-Ireland senior football final of 1955. The Sky Blues came back to win in 1958 and 1963. Who was the playing link between the ’55 and ’63 teams?
76) Name the great Down half forward line, probably the best ever seen in the game, which backboned the Mourne’s to All-Ireland success in 1960 and ’61?
77) Waterford under 21 hurlers had a good run in 2007, reaching the provincial decider, where they went under to Cork. Who were the three men in charge?
78) Eight players had charges laid against them out of the ’Semplegate’ affair - the skirmish before the Cork and Clare Munster SHC clash - but only seven served suspensions. What player was cleared on appeal?
79) The Donegal senior hurling champions for 2007 are?
80) Deirdre Donnelly was the efficient PRO for which county board in the year gone?
81) Galway swept to All-Ireland under 21 hurling and All-Ireland minor football glory in 2007. Name the manager of both combinations?
82) Antrim beat Kilkenny by 3-32 to 1-0 in the Tommy Murphy cup in June. Who scored the Kilkenny goal?
83) It was an all Newbridge affair in the Kildare senior county football final of 2007. Who managed the town rivals?
84) Kerry’s successful All-Ireland winning senior football manager Pat O’Shea was employed in a working capacity with which body during 2007?
85) Laois star Michael J Tierney was one of the nominations for the national Young Footballer of the Year in 2007. With which club does Michael J play with?
86) There was three nominations for the 2007 Young Hurler of the Year. Two came from Limerick. Name them?
87) Leitrim were crowned All-Ireland intermediate ladies football champions in 2007. Name their captain?
91) Navan is one of the fastest growing towns in Ireland. Only three clubs operate from Navan parish. Some say the town could accommodate at least six units. Name the three existing clubs?
92) The Mayo intermediate football final of 2007 was contested by which two clubs?
93) Monaghan received four All Star nominations in 2007. Name them?
94) 2007 was 25 years since Seamus Darby was the Offaly super sub who scored the goal that denied Kerry a five in a row of All-Ireland titles. Darby starred in that year’s Leinster Final win over Dublin but injury kept him off the starting team for the All-Ireland semi final and final. Who took his place?
95) Tomas Walsh’s intercounty transfer from Carlow to Wicklow caused something of a storm at the start of the year. What was his old club in the Barrow County and with which outfit does he now play his club football?
96) Tyrone won the Ulster MFC with a 0-10 to 1-6 win against Derry with television replays showing that one of their points was actually wide. Derry appealed the result but were unsuccessful, but which Tyrone player kicked the ’score’ that didn’t exist?
97) The newly appointed Roscommon under 21 football manager for 2008 is?
98) The participating clubs in the Tipperary senior hurling decider of 2007 were?
99) Justin McCarthy was reappointed Waterford senior hurling manager for 2007?
The other three outgoing members of McCarthy’s team were also given another term. Name them?
100) Cork senior footballer Noel O’Leary and senior hurler Tom Kenny won an All-Ireland title playing on the same side. What was the team?