The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 10, 2019, 10:45:58 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 10, 2019, 09:05:49 PM
Cohen testifying in front of congress . . . The orange one may explode!!!

Are you judging someone by the color of their skin??
There's a word for people like you.
You might even have to hand in your social justice warrior and thought police "get out of jail free" membership card.

I have no problem with the colour of someone's skin... when they try and change it that disturbs me slightly!

You "alt righters" seem to be getting worried about your boy... I can't wait!!

Eamonnca1

And for his next trick the tangerine twerp says "the buck stops with everybody."

This is hilarious! I'm going to miss his daily idiocy when he's locked up.

Dolph1

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Dolph1

Whatever happened to Democrats and honesty about immigration. Here's Obama in 2005. Spot the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7LGoHV3aKs

screenexile

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 11, 2019, 04:15:43 PM
Whatever happened to Democrats and honesty about immigration. Here's Obama in 2005. Spot the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7LGoHV3aKs

You don't need a wall you need immigration reform as both Chuck and Nancy have said numerous times . . . it's quite easy and as Trump has mentioned before he is taking FULL responsibility for the Government shutdown so let him own it.

Was shocked the other day when he admitted that Mexico aren't paying for the wall apparently it was a done deal!!

Who knew??

omochain

And which part of that do the Democrats no longer support. They have consistently supported border security measures. The only difference between them and your boy "Trump" is they want to be humane and intelligent about how they do it. Come on be honest .. it's all those brown people coming to clean up your garbage and pick your fruit that scare you. Don't hear Trump talking about walling off Canada or spending money on tracking Visa "overstays".

Dolph1

Quote from: omochain on January 11, 2019, 04:52:00 PM
And which part of that do the Democrats no longer support. They have consistently supported border security measures. The only difference between them and your boy "Trump" is they want to be humane and intelligent about how they do it. Come on be honest .. it's all those brown people coming to clean up your garbage and pick your fruit that scare you. Don't hear Trump talking about walling off Canada or spending money on tracking Visa "overstays".

Why are you being racist about this? It's about rule of law, not the color of skin. Democrats like Obama, Clinton, Pelosi and Schumer know this and have advocated barriers previously and warned about illegal immigration.  If you want to be honest it's all about not giving Trump a win on a campaign promise. Nothing else.

I was unaware eskimos were pouring through the northern border.

whitey

Quote from: omochain on January 11, 2019, 04:52:00 PM

We don't share a (direct or indirect) northern border with 640,000,000 people, most of whom live in third world conditions. 

RedHand88

Why were the majority of Senate Democrats (including Obama and HRC) all for increasing border security in 2006...but are so militarily opposed to the idea in 2018?

What changed?

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 11, 2019, 06:10:52 PM
Why were the majority of Senate Democrats (including Obama and HRC) all for increasing border security in 2006...but are so militarily opposed to the idea in 2018?

What changed?

I don't know. Why don't you tell us?

Trump was offered a continuing resolution of what he got last year, which including more than a billion for border security, including fencing of the type approved in 2006.

He was all set to accept the same (it passed the Senate FFS a month ago) until Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh started to say mean things about him.

He is the one who then chose to stake his presidency on this one issue. Now he is a hole, with the only way out the "national emergency" charade, where he will rob money set aside for recovery in Puerto Rico and California to pay for his grand monument. And never mind the small matter of hundreds of thousands of families of federal workers and contractors across the country (of which mine is one) who now have to make alternate arrangements with the banks and creditors to cover missing pay cheques and due mortgage and other payments. But then again not paying people was never something that cost Trump a moment's thought.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2019, 07:17:10 PM

What changed?

Trump was offered a continuing resolution of what he got last year, which including more than a billion for border security, including fencing of the type approved in 2006.

He was all set to accept the same (it passed the Senate FFS a month ago) until Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh started to say mean things about him.

He is the one who then chose to stake his presidency on this one issue. Now he is a hole, with the only way out the "national emergency" charade, where he will rob money set aside for recovery in Puerto Rico and California to pay for his grand monument. And never mind the small matter of hundreds of thousands of families of federal workers and contractors across the country (of which mine is one) who now have to make alternate arrangements with the banks and creditors to cover missing pay cheques and due mortgage and other payments. But then again not paying people was never something that cost Trump a moment's thought.

Then just give him the money to build the wall. Compare to the billions that will be squandered in the future policing looking after all these illegals this is a bargain price.

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 11, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2019, 07:17:10 PM

What changed?

Then just give him the money to build the wall. Compare to the billions that will be squandered in the future policing looking after all these illegals this is a bargain price.

Was he not offered almost all of the 25B in return for DACA and TPS last year until the meanies on the right started bitching?

No, f**k him.

As it stands, the votes are there to reopen the government. Reopen it, then get talking.

Or go his BS "national emergency" route. The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough.

sid waddell

The Trumpbots are deeply afraid of whites becoming a minority in the US.