12 page college GAA supplement in Monday Indo

Started by Zulu, January 13, 2008, 02:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

The Indo are doing a Colleges GAA supplement on Monday, I'm I right in saying this is the first paper to do this for the GAA. Not before time IMO, the colleges' game has produced some of the best games in the history of the GAA.

carnaross

Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Our Nail Loney

thebandit

I see there is only Vocational schools coverage for 3 provinces....

tayto

Still a decent effort, good to see the indo recognize the importance of the colleges competitions. Previously to this only rugby got this sort of attention.

Zulu

Yeah wasn't bad at all I thought, hopefully they'll cover some of the games a bit better as well.

KIDDO

Many thanks for this information , but I get this paper every day , and why they  have to have this  person representing the views from Ulster is amazing  when they could have talked some of the coaches from Tyrone , Ciarian Mc Bride , Noel Donnely ,  and Jody Gormley  who have won  theultimate in colleges football , TheHogan Cup,   which Dom has yet to collect  , and never will .Dom  is so clued on the colleges scene that   he tried to bend the suspension rules  2 seasons ago playing a suspended player against omagh CbS, claiming to have received the wrong name on the suspension slip from the Ulster colleges body , a body of  which he at the time was  vice chairman  , a body which then correctly  passed a  vote of no confidence  in  him after his actions which they viewed  were  against the spirit and ethos of the gaa .