1/4 Final All Ireland - Pretenders Capital vs Real Capital

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, July 27, 2013, 09:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Well Buckos .........Dubs vs Langers

Dont fear them but the toughest draw to get imo......................... time to exploit Canty......................and to think Paul Flynn and Aidan Walsh share a house in the capital, I hope flynner spikes walshes porridge

Syferus

Conor's got the blues and the Blues have Conor cornered.

Only one winner unless something amazing happens.

Wildweasel74

if cork had a half decent manager they would win this, that is not the case however and cork 1st half attitude in games will be there Downfall foreby going for goals when they should put it over the bar, Dublin by 5

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 27, 2013, 09:11:15 PM
if cork had a half decent manager they would win this, that is not the case however and cork 1st half attitude in games will be there Downfall foreby going for goals when they should put it over the bar, Dublin by 5
kind of agree.
Cork could win it- a real jekyll and hyde team. they have savage talent, but a rubbish management.
If they had a good manager, it would still be a very close decider.
if all continues in the same vein, youd expect a Dubs win by 4 or 5 alright.
You never know with Cork, and the Dubs need a tough test to steel themselves for the latter matches.

Jell 0 Biafra

Dubs by 4 or 5.  Cork not that good this season.  Should have lost today.

SouthDublinBro

Glad to avoid any (read ALL) of the negative Ulster teams, this should be a great contest to watch.

Canalman

Still have the feeling that our best backs are not in the present Dublin team and I hope I am proved wrong. Worst draw to get............. Cork and Kerry have the best footballers in the country.

Would hope Jim Gavin is on the ball on the sideline as I reckon we will have to make the subs very quickly if we are to win.

Cork by 2 points again.

Syferus

Quote from: Canalman on July 28, 2013, 05:43:13 PM
Still have the feeling that our best backs are not in the present Dublin team and I hope I am proved wrong. Worst draw to get............. Cork and Kerry have the best footballers in the country.

Would hope Jim Gavin is on the ball on the sideline as I reckon we will have to make the subs very quickly if we are to win.

Cork by 2 points again.

Good one Canalman, you almost had me for a second.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 28, 2013, 12:14:32 PM
Glad to avoid any (read ALL) of the negative Ulster teams, this should be a great contest to watch.

There's a 75% chance you'll meet one in the Final (should you make it positively that far). Maybe rethink your definition of 'negativity' bucko! ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 28, 2013, 06:04:19 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 28, 2013, 12:14:32 PM

There's a 75% chance you'll meet one in the Final (should you make it positively that far). Maybe rethink your definition of 'negativity' bucko! ;)

Didn't notice before but that's a first post and coupled with the name it's a good assumption that's just another tiresome troll.

heffo

Cork by 2 points again.

Cork have a fantastic record against us and surely Counihan will stumble onto his best team. Cork by two.

Syferus

Quote from: heffo on July 28, 2013, 06:12:01 PM

Cork by 2 points again.

Cork have a fantastic record against us and surely Counihan will stumble onto his best team. Cork by two.

Don't worry, Roy Curtis will fill the vacuum created by your lack of Jackeen confidence.

heffo

Quote from: Syferus on July 28, 2013, 06:14:05 PM
Quote from: heffo on July 28, 2013, 06:12:01 PM

Cork by 2 points again.

Don't worry, Roy Curtis will fill the vacuum created by your lack of Jackeen confidence.

Who is Roy Curtis?

Syferus

Glad you asked. A Roy Curtis primer for anyone unlucky enough to be hazy on such a literary genius:

heffo