FIFA World Club Championship 2010

Started by Hoof Hearted, December 12, 2010, 10:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

This is starting this week, a competition to see who is the best club team in the world.
One question - apart from Inter Milan, who the f**k are these teams !!

1 Al Wahda
2 Hekari United
3 Internacional
4 Internazionale
5 Pachuca
6 Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma
7 TP Mazembe
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

lurganblue

Don't know who they are but for sure one of them will win it cos inter are now dung. The rafa effect

Bogball XV

bit late hoof, the papua new guinea champions (Hekari) are already out, the side who beat them, Al Wadha (who are only playing because they are the UAE champions and they host it) are also out, losing to the South Korean side Seongnam (current Asian champs).  They go on to play Inter this week and could upset them.
On the other side of the draw, there's been a massive upset with Pachuca (Concacaf champions) of Mexico losing to TP Mazembe of Congo (African champions).  They play Internacionale of Brazil in the other semi, and whilst the other Inter are no great shakes you'd expect them to account for the congolese.

There, hope that sums it up for you.

Hoof Hearted

yes, very clear bog cheers for that. Gutted now i missed that that Hekari/Al Wadha game i reckon it could have been a cracker
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 12, 2010, 11:02:23 AM
yes, very clear bog heers for that. Gutted now i missed that that Hekari/Al Wadha game i reckon it could have been a cracker

Most likely all personally selected by Sebb Blatter, he could prob even tell you who's going to win it,the corrupt bastard!!

lurganblue

Quote from: crossdoesitbest on December 12, 2010, 11:19:57 AM
yes, very clear bog heers for that. Gutted now i missed that that Hekari/Al Wadha game i reckon it could have been a cracker

Most likely all personally selected by Sebb Blatter, he could prob even tell you who's going to win it,the corrupt b**tard!!

Hosted by the UAE too!! Bribed for the one too then. Oil money goes a long way

Bogball XV

yes, very clear bog cheers for that. Gutted now i missed that that Hekari/Al Wadha game i reckon it could have been a cracker
No problem hoof, happy to help Sepp publicise this event.  Not sure about that game and not going to google the score for you, i know that al wadha were hammered yesterday by a team of south korean flyers, that doesn't sound good for rafa, but, he always wanted to win one of these, so it's probably been his priority all season.

ross4life

Internacional beat Barcelona in the 2006 final so they must be decent! & rafa lost the final of this in 2005 so he must be desperate to win it?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open