glastonbury

Started by bcarrier, June 27, 2009, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

neil young =  :)

A day in the life cover supports billys argument.

carnaross

Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Maguire01

Fleet Foxes are class. The album has been out for over a year now.

deiseach

Watching it last night brought back memories - bad ones. Friday night and realising you were going to be stuck in this poxy field for next 60 hours . . . *shudder*

Main Street

CS&N are there as well as Neil Young.
I thought Crosby was close to kicking the bucket but he looks okay and his voice is still strong but Stephen Stills's voice is shot.

screenexile

Anyone watching this.... great lineup with some awesome bands.

Gorillaz are ket though! Worst headliners I've ever seen at it!!!

quit yo jibbajabba

screen, was just tippin in and out, but i have to agree!! didnt hit the spot at all;

snoop dog is a cool mf tho..

ross4life

Quote from: screenexile on June 25, 2010, 11:51:30 PM
Anyone watching this.... great lineup with some awesome bands.

Gorillaz are ket though! Worst headliners I've ever seen at it!!!

Didn't Gorillaz replace U2?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

screenexile

Have just seen the end of the Flaming Lips and Groove Armada sets and have to say they seemed infinitely better than the Gorillaz!have

wavesofTORRES

Never thought i'd say this- that Dizee Rascal was feckin brill.

mc_grens

Stevie Wonder. Special Stuff.

quit yo jibbajabba

Muse/Muse and Edge, bloody great.  great hangover cure (watched it next morn)

screenexile

Finally crossing this one off the list and on my way across the water as we speak to hit the greatest music festival in the world (apart from Glasgowbury of course).

The lineup probably isn't as good as previous years but I there is enough there to keep me interested.

Anyone know if any hidden gems of bands I should check out or is anyone else making the crusade??

screenexile

Love watching Glasto weekend on BBC.

Libertines the surprise band on the Pyramid stage would have been deadly. Also a band I've never heard of before Wolf Aliss were on earlier and they are class!

It will be interesting to see how Kanye gets on tomorrow night. I know Jay Z went down well before but Kanye's a w**k and not as likeable so it could throw up a reaction!

Tony Baloney

Seen bit earlier and usual quality is patchy. Boss in 2009 was great.