How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Laoislad would probably get up on ziggy too, he'd get up on everything else. 

:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Good lord, prehaps I should hide  :D
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 10:45:42 PM
Laoislad would probably get up on ziggy too, he'd get up on everything else. 

:D

You'll Never Walk Alone.

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 08:18:32 PM
Stew - any chance of Packers tickets?

I'll bring all my moisturizers and hair dyes down in my man-bag - we can swap beauty tips and all that craic

The tickets I can get you, you can even have room and board for free, but i will not let you in the house with a man purse gab. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

At least I'll not be bothering yer young blades  :D :D :D :D

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Nothing wrong with fellahs drinking wine in bars in, err, Lurgan.

Also, why would you get anything below your neck shaved for a sport. Don't understand.

However, what if you're ginger.

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

screenexile

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 10, 2007, 09:47:43 PM
Pointy shoes are ridiculous, you look like a knob

I use moisturiser on the face from time to time, whenever it gets dry
Got a great stuff for christmas last year, for putting on before shaving foam, exfoliatant, closest nicest shave ever after it, dear but lasts for ages
Them over the shoulder type school bags, like the ones the courier uses only not made of leather, they're defo acceptable as a bag for going anywhere
Croi u need a second football bag for travelling, they're ideal, no matter how u pack them out u can fit them into the over heads, throw the toothpaste and all into the womans bag and no need to be payin the €12 with ryanair
Any form of shaving below the neck unless for sport or an operation is purely for women

Metrosexual alert! One right here!

So are you McDonald or Mortimer M4S?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 10, 2007, 09:47:43 PMCroi u need a second football bag for travelling, they're ideal, no matter how u pack them out u can fit them into the over heads, throw the toothpaste and all into the womans bag and no need to be payin the €12 with ryanair

Off on a stag to Krackow the weekend after next, forgot u can't bring "liquids" in carry on, what do people do? Buy shit in duty free???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Puckoon

You can bring travel sized amounts (no more than 100mls) and throw the heap in a ziplock sandwich bag. Bobs yer uncle. Hopefully you dont need more than 100mls of any of the moisturisers or aftershave.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Puckoon on September 11, 2007, 03:43:09 PM
You can bring travel sized amounts (no more than 100mls) and throw the heap in a ziplock sandwich bag. Bobs yer uncle. Hopefully you dont need more than 100mls of any of the moisturisers or aftershave.

Yeah but where do u get these "travel sized amounts"??? Is that not a bit metrosexual???  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

To my knowledge, you can take whatever you want in holdage, but not with you as your carry-on bag. So Gab, not in your man bag.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 11, 2007, 03:48:12 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on September 11, 2007, 03:43:09 PM

Yeah but where do u get these "travel sized amounts"??? Is that not a bit metrosexual???  :P

thats a good question. wife picks them up so im not sure

The Gs Man

I think I look cool as f**k in my pointy boots.
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Quote from: The Gs Man on September 11, 2007, 07:06:11 PM

I think I look cool as f**k in my pointy boots.

No..... no, you don't.
Testing Accessibility

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: screenexile on September 11, 2007, 10:23:10 AM

I use moisturiser on the face from time to time, whenever it gets dry
Got a great stuff for christmas last year, for putting on before shaving foam, exfoliatant, closest nicest shave ever after it, dear but lasts for ages
Them over the shoulder type school bags, like the ones the courier uses only not made of leather, they're defo acceptable as a bag for going anywhere
Croi u need a second football bag for travelling, they're ideal, no matter how u pack them out u can fit them into the over heads, throw the toothpaste and all into the womans bag and no need to be payin the €12 with ryanair
Any form of shaving below the neck unless for sport or an operation is purely for women

Metrosexual alert! One right here!

So are you McDonald or Mortimer M4S?

Little from column a little from column b
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me