How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Wear what you want, be what you want, be with who you want. Who cares, I don't.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Stew - any chance of Packers tickets?

I'll bring all my moisturizers and hair dyes down in my man-bag - we can swap beauty tips and all that craic

pintsofguinness

QuoteI'll bring all my moisturizers and hair dyes down in my man-bag - we can swap beauty tips and all that craic
And give each other facials, have a boys night in.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

poor turn of phrase there Pints  :D :D :D

The Gs Man

Whats the verdict on long hair????

Some of youse boys sound exactly like the hallions (teammates at one time I might add) slagging me at a gig the other night for having my hair five inches longer than theirs......Jesus Christ, Georgie Best, Bobby Sands etc etc is what they're calling me.  This coming from fellas with who've had the same hairstyles/clothes styles etc for the past 15 years.  You know the ones.......kicker shoes, check shirts and Levis with the belt hanging out, hippy oil or old spice recking aff them.........

For the record......

- I don't condition
- I don't use moisturiser (I have the crows feet to prove it)
- I don't have a man-bag
- I have a sack of hair

I do wear pointy boots and flares sometimes though.

Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Long hair's grand in my books. Well as long as you don't play with it and chew on it.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

screenexile

QuoteI do wear pointy boots and flares sometimes though.

Boy sounds to me like he's smokin' that waccy baccy!

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Mayo4Sam

Pointy shoes are ridiculous, you look like a knob

I use moisturiser on the face from time to time, whenever it gets dry
Got a great stuff for christmas last year, for putting on before shaving foam, exfoliatant, closest nicest shave ever after it, dear but lasts for ages
Them over the shoulder type school bags, like the ones the courier uses only not made of leather, they're defo acceptable as a bag for going anywhere
Croi u need a second football bag for travelling, they're ideal, no matter how u pack them out u can fit them into the over heads, throw the toothpaste and all into the womans bag and no need to be payin the €12 with ryanair
Any form of shaving below the neck unless for sport or an operation is purely for women
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ziggysego

Anyone I know with pointy shoes are knobs.

Yes, you know who you are!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: The Gs Man on September 10, 2007, 09:20:00 PM
Whats the verdict on long hair????

Some of youse boys sound exactly like the hallions (teammates at one time I might add) slagging me at a gig the other night for having my hair five inches longer than theirs......Jesus Christ, Georgie Best, Bobby Sands etc etc is what they're calling me.  This coming from fellas with who've had the same hairstyles/clothes styles etc for the past 15 years.  You know the ones.......kicker shoes, check shirts and Levis with the belt hanging out, hippy oil or old spice recking aff them.........
For the record......

- I don't condition
- I don't use moisturiser (I have the crows feet to prove it)
- I don't have a man-bag
- I have a sack of hair

I do wear pointy boots and flares sometimes though.

Hands up everyone who ever had a belt with the metal arrowed tip that made it hang down towards your welt. ::)

We're a nation of f**kers which is why we enjoy ripping the arse out of anyone who dares to step outside of the box. The fact that this thread was even started is an indication of our uneasiness at expressing ourselves if it means being different. God help any of us who are actually not heterosexual. Tough crowd. :o :o :o
This new manbag is fuckin deadly though I- thanks gabriel! ;) :D

Puckoon

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 10, 2007, 09:47:43 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 10, 2007, 09:48:30 PM
Anyone I know with pointy shoes are knobs.

Yes, you know who you are!
Pointy shoes are ridiculous, you look like a knob

I use moisturiser on the face from time to time, whenever it gets dry
Got a great stuff for christmas last year, for putting on before shaving foam, exfoliatant, closest nicest shave ever after it, dear but lasts for ages
Them over the shoulder type school bags, like the ones the courier uses only not made of leather, they're defo acceptable as a bag for going anywhere
Croi u need a second football bag for travelling, they're ideal, no matter how u pack them out u can fit them into the over heads, throw the toothpaste and all into the womans bag and no need to be payin the €12 with ryanair
Any form of shaving below the neck unless for sport or an operation is purely for women

I guess I didnt even have to make my point! ;)