How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Puckoon

Pink is the new black - or so the salesman said... :-\

Patterened everything is too much. The workmate needs to ditch the striped suit for starteds (I think they make men look fatter than usual).

Gabriel_Hurl

Vertical stripes = good

Horizontal stripes = bad

Rois

They make you look fatter hardstation - that's a basic fashion rule!!!

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2007, 05:08:44 PM
QuoteI think they make men look fatter than usual).
You are metrosexual.

The thought dawned on me after Id written that hardstation. However - I dont own a striped suit. I dont moistuise, I dont wax the other bits (conscious that there is a lady on here now) or shave the chest/legs  - heck i barely shave my face cos Im a lazy sod, and until recently, Id never owned a manbag but now I ride the bus just to show it off! ;)

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 13, 2007, 05:13:03 PM
Vertical stripes = good

Horizontal stripes = bad

Horizontal stripes = Jail?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Louth Exile

I don't remember entering the competition, I must have though, because I just won a years supply of mens grooming products  :D :D

Damn want to watch myself, if I use this stuff (probably mosturiser and the like) whats next? I could end up sporting a man bag  :-[

God help the male member of my family who gets me in a Kris Kringle  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

DUBSFORSAM1

There is no such thing as a manbag - it is a handbag and men survived long enough without them....
Shaving below the neck is just immoral really...(for men anyway)....

unforgiven

Just had a wee trim down below with combination of scissors and razor.  No particular reason other than i thought i would give it a go.  Looks the business now but not sure if I went about it the right way.

Anyone any advice on the best methods?  any veet for men users amongst us?

Also any advice on where to stop at.  I just did the pubes and ballbag but there's hair coming in from everywhere else.

all tips much appreciated

ziggysego

Stop shaving your pubes...... freak!

:D
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

Quote from: unforgiven on June 26, 2008, 11:57:37 AM
Just had a wee trim down below with combination of scissors and razor.  No particular reason other than i thought i would give it a go.  Looks the business now but not sure if I went about it the right way.

Anyone any advice on the best methods?  any veet for men users amongst us?

Also any advice on where to stop at.  I just did the pubes and ballbag but there's hair coming in from everywhere else.

all tips much appreciated

pics or it didnt happen
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

unforgiven

now ziggy, don't tell me you don't trim the manbush?  i hear there is a parlour for that sort of thing at the back of eddie mccullaghs?

Hardy