Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2009, 10:56:29 PM
An Fear if you were standing in a pub and a man came up and "patted" you on the balls what would your reaction be?

Depends on the pub I suppose! :o
If you were any use you'd be playing.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2009, 10:59:28 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 15, 2009, 10:57:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2009, 10:56:29 PM
An Fear if you were standing in a pub and a man came up and "patted" you on the balls what would your reaction be?

Id pinch his ass and ask for his phone number, if I wasnt sure ,I would text it to you.
Interesting, but I think you're telling porkies.

your are quite correct, I wouldnt be that cruel
Its Grim up North

the green man

I didnt see the game on TV, so I'm reading this thread to get a hang on the game. If ricey did what has been mentioned here, I find it hard that anyone can defend it. Fondoling scrotums has to be the lowest of the low.

ONeill

There is not one person defending it here. What many Tyronnies are reacting to are the vulgar obscenities directed his way, and in one case a threat of violence. I've already put pog in his place about that and feel bad about that as at least he's trying to converse in a gaa related thread.

Where's RHF to cast a cold eye on proceedings.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Mickey Hartes column in the Irish News should be interesting this Friday.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

What Mc Menamin did was pathetic. Completely out of order.

the green man

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
Feigning injury is pretty bad too.
It is but in this case it's over shadowed.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the green man

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2009, 11:24:37 PM
Galvin dropped like a stone after the 'pat'.

Did he grab his balls or no? Some say yea, some say nay.

The slightest flick to the beans usually result in the sorest response

screenexile

He put his hand over his balls and gave them a squeeze...

What should Galvi's reaction have been? A cheeky Wink?

He did't feign injury!

cadhlancian

Quote from: Jinxy on February 15, 2009, 08:45:41 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on February 15, 2009, 08:10:37 PM
Don't think MH will be too downhearted about today's performance. Plenty of stuff to work on though.

- Kickouts are a big problem, both Devine against Dublin and especially Curren today were woeful. There were times through that you almost felt Curren was kicking to a predefined pattern and expecting a run to be made into the space he was aiming for; at least 5 times he floated a ball straigh to galvin / AN Other Kerry player with no Tyrone jersey near them.

-  McGee was poor, new rules don't suit him

- Justin finshed on TW as soon as the black book produced. Today also showed that the 2008 AIF was won by the half forwards putting enough pressure on Kerry to ensure they didn't get decent ball into Walsh and Star. Too many times in the 1st half you could see a Kerry MF / HB look up staeady himself and flaot a perfect ball into the big lad, who, fair play to him caught everything that came his way (until Block arrived)

- MF won nothing clean today. Problem area. Again.

- Up fornt we looked a bit toothless when Sean went to MF. Mugsy is fit and playing decent football but is most def a support forward, not the main man.

- Ricey played very well most of the game although I still feel he leaves the middle channel unprpotected too often

- ON the plus side getting brought back down to earth now is no bad thing

When he got the right ball into him Gormley made no difference. Outmuscled in the 2nd half and only for a good save by Curran it would have been another goal for Kerry.
It's this simple, one on one under a dropping ball Walsh is unmarkable.
the same dropping balls they were firing in to him last september?

under the bar

THAT picture is of O'Shea spitting at McMenamin.   Let's hear the condemnations from the Ricey bashers now!

the green man

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2009, 11:33:25 PM

Grab? No. Flick? No. Just a soft 'pat'.

Screen..... stop lying, he didn't squeeze them.

Patin', grabbing, pinching, feeling or even sucking testicles is not on. It may be common practice in OD Rossa and St Dympnas, but most players will react unfavourably to that carry on

maco

I was talking to a family member on the phone straight after the match. She told me that it was MO'S who spat on Ricey. Looking at the photo, I think this is the more likely scenario.

the green man

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2009, 11:41:54 PM
Quote from: the green man on February 15, 2009, 11:40:08 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2009, 11:33:25 PM

Grab? No. Flick? No. Just a soft 'pat'.

Screen..... stop lying, he didn't squeeze them.

Patin', grabbing, pinching, feeling or even sucking testicles is not on. It may be common practice in OD Rossa and St Dympnas, but most players will react unfavourably to that carry on
By falling on the ground like he had one ripped out? Ref was right to tell him to wise up, I think.

I'm for our hurling training on tuesday to have a slight feel of Rogie's balls. I'll tell him to wise up if he over reacts.