Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

Its the clash of All Ireland champions against the team of the decade  ;) in Omagh the next weekend, after next weekend  :P and both will be intent on getting a second win under their belts.

Should be a cracker
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

aroundincircles

Kerry and tyrone always a cracker..... If mickey mcgee plays kerry even could win ;)

Tatler Jack

QuoteIts the clash of All Ireland champions against the team of the decade

Is that a Tyrone training session you are referring to KM. ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: Kerry Mike on February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM
Its the clash of All Ireland champions against the team of the decade  ;) in Omagh next weekend and both will be intent on getting a second win under their belts.

Should be a cracker

Er... you'll be in Healy Park on your own if you turn up.
Testing Accessibility

comethekingdom

Are the Tyrone boys not even bothered to go Ziggy?

ziggysego

Quote from: comethekingdom on February 01, 2009, 10:00:27 PM
Are the Tyrone boys not even bothered to go Ziggy?

Yeah, but like everyone else, we'll be there on the 15th.
Testing Accessibility

Muzz

ONeill

Apparantly Galvin is deadly romantic and didn't want to be playing on Valentines.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

comethekingdom

Regardless of when its on I'd say tyrone are certs! They seemed to be very well organised against the Dubs last night and with SON flying the way he is now he'll be in some shape by the autumn! The 2 in a row is Tyrones to lose.

Muzz

Quote from: comethekingdom on February 01, 2009, 10:32:19 PM
Regardless of when its on I'd say tyrone are certs! They seemed to be very well organised against the Dubs last night and with SON flying the way he is now he'll be in some shape by the autumn! The 2 in a row is Tyrones to lose.

;D

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

I hear it's going to be tickets for the stand ??? Anybody confirm this ?

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: orangeman on February 01, 2009, 10:53:00 PM
I hear it's going to be tickets for the stand ??? Anybody confirm this ?

Never heard that but wouldnt rule it out. Not sure if its neccesary especially if its on tv (Im guessing it is). Would expect a good crowd maybe 10-12,000 if its a good day.

Fear ón Srath Bán

What's the story with big Dara (Kingdom) lads? Is he taking a break or is he still traumatised by Pat the Plank shoving that glorious image of Captain Fantastic lifting SAM in September last in his mush?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

johnpower

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 02, 2009, 09:15:58 PM
What's the story with big Dara (Kingdom) lads? Is he taking a break or is he still traumatised by Pat the Plank shoving that glorious image of Captain Fantastic lifting SAM in September last in his mush?

I have not heard  Fear  .Tell us what is the story with tickets ? . I am planning the trip and would appreciate if any one could give me directions to where Healy Park is located .