Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

That young girl from Armagh dying from a drugs in Newcastle college halls! As a parent of student in halls it's just so difficult to take on board!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2020, 10:26:55 PM
That young girl from Armagh dying from a drugs in Newcastle college halls! As a parent of student in halls it's just so difficult to take on board!
It is very sad. A bit of teenage excitement at getting away from home. Tragic waste.

Dire Ear

She seemed to have a bright future too....tragic loss

Milltown Row2

Dr Dre .... his wife's only looking 1.9 million a month settlement...

Claiming 1.5 million a month for security!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

A new Bill and Ted movie, nearly 30 years after the last one?

Now Sister Act 3 is on the cards after a similar gap.

What the...?

imtommygunn

That "tragic incident" in turkey where one boy from north belfast was killed and the two other fellas were in bad shape in hospital(though are now out). Not one article says what the incident was.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2020, 02:02:38 PM
That "tragic incident" in turkey where one boy from north belfast was killed and the two other fellas were in bad shape in hospital(though are now out). Not one article says what the incident was.

Something to do with dental work of some kind, whitening I was told.

NAG1

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2020, 02:02:38 PM

Mixing pre meds with alcohol in the lead up to cosmetic dentistry work form what I have heard. Tragic for all involved.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on October 08, 2020, 03:01:46 PM
I heard there were narcotics involved

Someone mention carbon dioxide in apartment..

Ya wouldn't know, thought drugs at the start

These cosmetic holidays are all the rage

Jeepers Creepers

Derek Chauvin posting a million dollar bond to be released on Bail.

Tony Baloney

There has been allsorts mentioned about that case. That stupid oul hoor John Taylor keeps banging on about it on Twitter.

imtommygunn

I have never heard of a cosmetic holiday...