Crisps: your no 1 ?

Started by J OGorman, June 04, 2014, 05:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Tayto - Wuster Sauce

(Tandragee Tayto)

laoislad

King Crisps cheese and onion.
Hunky Dory Buffalo flavour a close second.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Now you're talking lads:

1:

2:

3: (BBQ Flacour)

Jaysus but I love Crisps!!

Orior

Tayto - but it always feels like they cannot be good for me
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Tayho but the RoI version only 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

I actually wouldn't buy a packet of crisps but if the wife has bought the multi packs I'll have the ready salted ones with a few beers. Other than that if they were never brought into the house I'd never miss them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

Can't get them anymore but the Tudor Specials - Roast Beef & Pickle where the nicest ever!

EC Unique

Pickled onion Munster Munch.  :P

God14

Quote from: WT4E on June 04, 2014, 06:22:41 PM
Can't get them anymore but the Tudor Specials - Roast Beef & Pickle where the nicest ever!

Jesus I loved those. Part of my staple diet at secondary school, 1 pack outta the tuck shop each day.

Nowadays it's golden wonder cheese & onion

laoislad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2014, 05:29:34 PM
I actually wouldn't buy a packet of crisps but if the wife has bought the multi packs I'll have the ready salted ones with a few beers. Other than that if they were never brought into the house I'd never miss them
Ready salted are the equivalent of pulling the fat girl at the end of a night out.
They'll do if all the nice ones are gone.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Walter Cronc

With ya here MR2. Not a fan of crisps myself but ready salted with a beer is class!

bogball88

Quote from: laoislad on June 04, 2014, 08:01:54 PM
Ready salted are the equivalent of pulling the fat girl at the end of a night out.
They'll do if all the nice ones are gone.

;D ;D

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

The Iceman

Hard to beat a tayto cheese and onion crisp sandwhich with some salad cream lol

Talking crisps by themselves i have to go with monster munch pickled onion and flamin hot a close second

enjoyed the mc coys salt and vinegar too

in the good olde US of A my favourite crisp is the kettle brand Jalapeno - friggin lovely
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight