PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 10:36:11 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 30, 2024, 10:26:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 10:11:53 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 09:27:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 09:20:54 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 07:22:10 AMRemember the time some people came onto this thread and believed Israels story that Hamas's rocket struck that hospital in Gaza. You don't hear a lot from those posters now.

Seriously? Are you looking something from that post?

Remember if hamas never carried out that attack there would be a lot more people alive?

Nuts

Ah no, just the people who said that must feel very foolish now that Israel has pretty much levelled every hospital and school in the place and isn't even bothering to mention Hamas anymore.

Nothing foolish about 34000 lives lost. Very sad if you're looking some sort of response

When historians of the future look back at this grim period, surely a subplot will be how so many people believed the ridiculous lies of the main aggressor (Israel) and it wasn't until over 30k civilians were dead (almost half children) and the entire Gaza strip leveled and subjected to famine conditions that only then did some start to see the truth and realise the stories were lies. Of course some incapable of admitting they were wrong no matter how much evidence they see.

No one will look back at the GAA board and give a flying f**k about whether a rocket hit a hospital or not..

It will be the mass destruction of Gaza that people will care about.

It will be the ever extending death toll that's happening due to the initial attack by Hamas, this takes nothing away from the 70 plus years of continuous attacks by Israel in that region and current genocide that's happening.

You are talking out your hole by the way

if it takes nothing away, why make such a stupid statement.

Are you saying 30 plus thousand people would have been murdered in that period of time had the attacks not happened?

Saying people will feel stupid because they questioned whether a rocket hit a hospital from either group is a stupid post.

My post is purely highlighting a daft post

I am saying 30k plus wouldnt have been murdered if Israel didn't occupy Palestine for 75 years plus.  Blaming and the framing of Hamas being responsible for 30k plus murders because they resisted an occupation is a stupid and ignorant statement,  aimed at absolving Israel and the west for their genocide. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 30, 2024, 10:47:21 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 07:22:10 AMRemember the time some people came onto this thread and believed Israels story that Hamas's rocket struck that hospital in Gaza. You don't hear a lot from those posters now.

Remember if hamas never carried out that attack there would be a lot more people alive?

Nuts

Ah no, just the people who said that must feel very foolish now that Israel has pretty much levelled every hospital and school in the place and isn't even bothering to mention Hamas anymore.

Nothing foolish about 34000 lives lost. Very sad if you're looking some sort of response

When historians of the future look back at this grim period, surely a subplot will be how so many people believed the ridiculous lies of the main aggressor (Israel) and it wasn't until over 30k civilians were dead (almost half children) and the entire Gaza strip leveled and subjected to famine conditions that only then did some start to see the truth and realise the stories were lies. Of course some incapable of admitting they were wrong no matter how much evidence they see.

No one will look back at the GAA board and give a flying f**k about whether a rocket hit a hospital or not..

It will be the ever extending death toll that's happening due to the initial attack by Hamas, this takes nothing away from the 70 plus years of continuous attacks by Israel in that region and current genocide that's happening.

Are you saying 30 plus thousand people would have been murdered in that period of time had the attacks not happened?

Saying people will feel stupid because they questioned whether a rocket hit a hospital from either group is a stupid post.

I am saying 30k plus wouldnt have been murdered if Israel didn't occupy Palestine for 75 years plus.  Blaming and the framing of Hamas being responsible for 30k plus murders because they resisted an occupation is a stupid and ignorant statement,  aimed at absolving Israel and the west for their genocide. 

I'm absolving no one. They are your words.

I simply said that since the attacks over 30 thousand (and rising) deaths have happened and Gaza has been flattened with further refugees on top of refugees have been displaced

What Isreal have done is inexcusable and murder/genocide, hamas attack has allowed Israel the opportunity to do it quicker

Again I don't know anyone who's saying different.

But point scoring on who rocketed a hospital is all I'm talking about.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 11:05:39 PM

Nuts

I simply said that since the attacks over 30 thousand (and rising) deaths have happened and Gaza has been flattened with further refugees on top of refugees have been displaced

What Isreal have done is inexcusable and murder/genocide, hamas attack has allowed Israel the opportunity to do it quicker

The bit I have in bold and your initial response shows exactly how I've summarised it, you absolving the occupier.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 30, 2024, 11:14:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2024, 11:05:39 PM

Nuts

The bit I have in bold and your initial response shows exactly how I've summarised it, you absolving the occupier.

Whatever..people see what they want in life.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

I never want to see people absolving those who occupy and commit a genocide. Your words..

Remember if hamas never carried out that attack there would be a lot more people alive

It will be the ever extending death toll happening due to the initial attack by Hamas

Milltown Row2

I'm happy to stand over my post, the initial attacks have given Israel the 'excuse' to obliterate Gazza, I've also said that they have done that for 70 plus years, but the attacks have been used to speed things up.

Do you think that since the time of the attacks so many people would have been murdered and Gazza flattened?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 12:06:03 AMI'm happy to stand over my post, the initial attacks have given Israel the 'excuse' to obliterate Gazza, I've also said that they have done that for 70 plus years, but the attacks have been used to speed things up.

Do you think that since the time of the attacks so many people would have been murdered and Gazza flattened?

ofcourse you are happy to stand over them, you see resistence to an occupation as the issue and trigger and 'excuse' not the occupation, fixating on Oct.7.

The occupation is the cause and the resistence is a reaction to it. I hoped the US/UK/EU wouldn't support never mind arm a genocide, especially given how anti occupation they had become but they have let Israel murder with impunity

marty34

Has Ireland not booted out that Ambassador yet?  Send her packing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 12:19:28 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 12:06:03 AMI'm happy to stand over my post, the initial attacks have given Israel the 'excuse' to obliterate Gazza, I've also said that they have done that for 70 plus years, but the attacks have been used to speed things up.

ofcourse you are happy to stand over them, you see resistence to an occupation as the issue and trigger and 'excuse' not the occupation, fixating on Oct.7.

The occupation is the cause and the resistence is a reaction to it. I hoped the US/UK/EU wouldn't support never mind arm a genocide, especially given how anti occupation they had become but they have let Israel murder with impunity

Not going down a rabbit hole here. My initial post at this particular time was point scoring with the rocket attack at the hospital and people will feel foolish!

You've avoided my question, not surprising. So I'm done with chasing it

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 10:44:39 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 12:19:28 AM

Not going down a rabbit hole here. My initial post at this particular time was point scoring with the rocket attack at the hospital and people will feel foolish!

You've avoided my question, not surprising. So I'm done with chasing it

even your question is framed to absolve Israel... if Hamas hadn't resisted the occupation than 30k plus wouldnt be dead... that's what you asking me...its Hamas fault that Israel is committing a genocide!!!.. 

Well I've answered, Israel and its enablers are responsible for the 30k plus murders, they are committing a genocide not Hamas, their occupation created the resistence, their ethic cleansing since the nakba has created the environment for the last 75 years.

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:28:29 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 10:16:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:15:37 PMWho said that the hospital was hit by a Palestinian missile?

Israel did
did someone on the Board say it?

Indeed they did agree with the official release from Israel at the time. They continued to agree with it despite a host of investigations from neutral sources and they continued to agree with it despite Israel going on to level numerous other hospitals, shoot medics via sniper, level schools and UN shelters. The continue to agree even though the prevent aid aid getting into Gaza and having the place on the brink of famine. And when given the opportunity to even now say they got it wrong they haven't the moral courage to even do that. They instead call it point scoring. A man or woman of any substance would admit they got it wrong.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on March 31, 2024, 12:57:48 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 30, 2024, 10:15:37 PMWho said that the hospital was hit by a Palestinian missile?

Israel did

Indeed they did agree with the official release from Israel at the time. They continued to agree with it despite a host of investigations from neutral sources and they continued to agree with it despite Israel going on to level numerous other hospitals, shoot medics via sniper, level schools and UN shelters. The continue to agree even though the prevent aid aid getting into Gaza and having the place on the brink of famine. And when given the opportunity to even now say they got it wrong they haven't the moral courage to even do that. They instead call it point scoring. A man or woman of any substance would admit they got it wrong.

You're embarrassing mate.. call it a day

Was a horrendous post.. probably been drinking.

Captain Scarlet

There is big trouble brewing within Israel now as they want the ultra orthodox to do military service.

I'll admit ignorance on it, but see they're don't pay tax, get subsidises for studying Torah and are the ones setting harder line.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 02:35:26 PM

Israel did

He's not wrong though.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 31, 2024, 06:00:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 02:35:26 PM

Israel did

He's not wrong though.

That'll bring some comfort to the 30 odd thousand dead since