5 (4.8%)
Raymond Mulgrew
6 (5.7%)
MJ Tierney
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Voting closed: September 24, 2007, 08:19:18 AM

Mike Sheehy

Quoteonly one monaghan man? woods and corey should be in there. what the f**k is kieran donaghy doing here? he scores two lucky goals in the final and now hes an all star. hes done nothing all year!

lucky goals....he disposessed the defender and planted it. What the f**k is lucky about that ? Suicide defending for sure but certainly not "luck"

..plus add in the point that, pretty much, won us the Minster final, plus creating (abeilt indeirectly) the goal that beat Monaghan plus, overall, producing the goods despite the intense pressure of lads (probably lads like you) writing him off as a one-hit wonder.

I know its a given that ye have a much higher bar when considering Kerry players for these kind of awards but its a bit extreme to expect Donaghy to make the impact he did last year. He had a solid year and is certainly in consideration. Im not saying he should get an all-star  but he is certainly above a "what the f**k is he doing there" rating.

Now, back in your box.

Rufus T Firefly

Mike - I hope with all the new lads from the Kingdom on the board, you're not going to sit back and let them defend Kerry's honour! I would hate it if you were going to get all soft!   ;D

Mike Sheehy

I'm impressed with the new lads but I wont be giving up my place without a fight !!

Frank Casey

From Con Houlihan, the Shakespeare of Castleisland, in today's Sunday World: "Kerry's players all deserved to be All Stars - because they were a team of all stars."
KERRY 3:7

David McKeown

Seems like I share the opinions of a lot of others my 5 of my 6 choices were in the top 5 over all.  I didn't pick Bradley
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner