The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Didn't you learn from last week?  :-\

heganboy

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 16, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Doesn't excuse the fact most Liverpudlians are thieves.

You and adult video star should get a room. The wit and brilliant repartee would be beyond the reach of the reach of most gaaboarders.

Hilarious and factually correct.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Armamike

He's just a stereotype.... (sing along to the Specials).
That's just, like your opinion man.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 16, 2018, 11:17:36 PM
Eh? Wtf is this clampit on about?

Don't know it's a Liverpool football thread
He just can't seem to help himself
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

JoG2

Quote from: heganboy on January 16, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Don't feed the troll.

About 75% of Liverpudlians have Irish ancestry.

The dose reacting to a man for doing exactly what he does himself on here, continuous trolling of a thread. A tube's tube

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 13, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 13, 2018, 06:51:12 PM
i, for the life of me cannot remember fermanagh beating us in a competitive game. not sure why anyone would think it will happen tomorrow.
Shut....the....f**k.....up......you....embarrassment..to......humanity..........!!!!!!!

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 17, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
Didn't you learn from last week?  :-\
I'd say the fumes from laying tarmacadam has killed whatever few brain cells he did have.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

TabClear

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 17, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
Marko Grujic on loan to Cardiff

Hopefully a good move for both parties. I have to say he has impressed me when he has played. Not sure why he is not featuring more.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: TabClear on January 17, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Hopefully a good move for both parties. I have to say he has impressed me when he has played. Not sure why he is not featuring more.

I think thats were the early league cup exit was particularly disappointing, fellas like Grujic,Woodburn & Ward missed out on potential game time.
Then with the FA cup, Klopp was always going to go strong against Everton, so the chances have been limited for these fellas.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 16, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Quote from: heganboy on January 16, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Don't feed the troll.

About 75% of Liverpudlians have Irish ancestry.

As have most of North West England. Doesn't excuse the fact most Liverpudlians are thieves.

Shut up!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Avondhu star

Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

TabClear

I see Cardiff have to play him in  at least 14 games or get hit financially. He needs to take his chance to make a big statement, especially as if Can does leave in the summer there could be a starting spot for next season to play for if he impresses. However, I cannot remember too many Liverpool loan deals working out like Harry Kane in the past so not getting my hopes up.

trileacman

Quote from: TabClear on January 19, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

I see Cardiff have to play him in  at least 14 games or get hit financially. He needs to take his chance to make a big statement, especially as if Can does leave in the summer there could be a starting spot for next season to play for if he impresses. However, I cannot remember too many Liverpool loan deals working out like Harry Kane in the past so not getting my hopes up.

Apart from Kane how many loan deals do work out? Anybody have some good examples of successful ones? It always seems to be a way of shuffling guys towards the door in any club.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014