Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

aye pm you as the last person shit himself when Magill came on here wanting to level someone who had a pop at his performance for Antrim a while back!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2010, 02:45:40 PM
aye pm you as the last person shit himself when Magill came on here wanting to level someone who had a pop at his performance for Antrim a while back!!!!

The Real Slim Shady was it?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: MichaelMagill on December 05, 2006, 12:43:19 PM
Just reading through your carbage JohnJoe,  You seem to have some personal issue you need to sort out with me.  Im sorry Delargy embarressed you lot - its just not the way football is done in my eyes. You talk about these hiding places - least i get to the stage were i can hide as you say.  Anyway this is me so who are you and stop hiding behind your little computer screen.Dont expect you too as one of you qualities is prob a lack of balls-prove me wrong. slan

Johnjoe, minder
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bigfrank

Tyrone team for sunday:

P McConnell, M Swift, Justin McMahon, D Carlin, D Harte, R McMenaminn, P Jordan,, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B Dooher, S Cavanagh, Joe McMahon, M Penrose, S O'Neill, O Mulligan.

Milltown Row2

we can beat that, cant we?

Milltown Row2

well i'm starting off bout 1.30pm at the club, then head up to Casement for about 2.30

Milltown Row2

i'm worried they will have a bed ready for me!!!! i'll call for one

saffron sam2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2010, 03:21:01 PM
Quote from: MichaelMagill on December 05, 2006, 12:43:19 PM
Just reading through your carbage JohnJoe,  You seem to have some personal issue you need to sort out with me.  Im sorry Delargy embarressed you lot - its just not the way football is done in my eyes. You talk about these hiding places - least i get to the stage were i can hide as you say.  Anyway this is me so who are you and stop hiding behind your little computer screen.Dont expect you too as one of you qualities is prob a lack of balls-prove me wrong. slan

Johnjoe, minder

That's a very good post from Magill. Uncanny you could say.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

NAG1

Whats the good word on Magill then?

Do we take it reading between the lines that it was a breach of discipline that has cost him his place in the squad? Of what nature?

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: NAG1 on May 21, 2010, 10:28:00 AM
Whats the good word on Magill then?

Do we take it reading between the lines that it was a breach of discipline that has cost him his place in the squad? Of what nature?

Swallies??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

otbar

Not that - heard at our match wed night , involved brad and another member, heated row lets say.

glens abu

Quote from: otbar on May 21, 2010, 11:54:29 AM
Not that - heard at our match wed night , involved brad and another member, heated row lets say.

Quinn is right

NAG1

Loose cannon and always was!

Overthebar!

watch what you say, he might sign back on and tell you off...

NAG1

And I will tell him the same thing  :D