Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

very quiet down milltown row. tough draw ahead, i fancy a draw and a problem for Coulter, should he go or head to Oz?

Rasmatazz:)

Don't question the gall's boys miltown hoe , The boys could surprise and rise a few eyebrews on sunday . Just make sure ur on Baps bus and support the lads on sunday. ;D

PS. See u in the bar afterwards , can't finds MeanStreets box  :D

milltown row

your hardly at it hardstation, any fights?  st teresas going for the double good going. mainly all dual players also

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2008, 08:32:21 PM
Naomh Treasa 1-06
McDermotts 1-06

whos wireless are you piggybackin on?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

milltown row

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

So St Gall's v Mayobridge.

I'm hearing the Galls have a few injuries. Could be ripe for Linden pickings.

The Kevin McGourty argument always baffles me. Antrim men will say he'd walk onto any county team. I honestly think he wouldn't make our ladies side. Reminds me of Steve Bull. The main man until given the opportunity. Would he excel at Inter-pro level? Personally, I think CJ is no.1 in terms of talent, Kieran no.1 in terms of brain and Kevin a fair all-rounder.

milltown row

kevin fullforward has played all year there and will win ball with ease of man, his major problem (of many i hear ya say) is staying there. he wanders off chasing ball. as for conor, well he's had his wings clipped. wee james is not a man to be messed with and its a whos the boss session there.

Bridge have graet players and will have revenge on their minds, unfinished business for them, our lads looking to gety to final again.

buses are heading down should be good craic

Donagh

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2008, 08:54:19 PM
Naomh Treasa 1-10
McDermotts 2-09
FT

Wasn't able to make it to this tonight but feel sorry for the Treasa's lads. They were really up for this game last week and I fancied them for a double. I take it there was no trouble?

ONeill

Is Kevin really that good HS? If you were to pick one player, at full fitness, to represent Antrim at Railway level, who'd it be?

milltown row

Sean Kelly all day. best footballer in Antrim by a mile. great reading of game and turn of pace once on the ball.

has a lot to prove this year after last years final against Cross. was injured early on and had to come off. Kevin moves himself hardstation, dont kid yourself. did it mean we beat a poor Lamhs team? get real.

cargin are the only team that have any chance in Antrim to beat Naomh Gall. end off. the dominance wont last forever but still maybe two or three years left. bloody conveyor belt at minute.

milltown row

trust me station, Kevin went out on his own to midfield did it stem the flow? lamhs managed a couple of late scores in the the dying minutes. we just failed to get going from the start.

Bradley whacked conor john in the head at half time. conor said afterwards and made no big deal out of it, anto healy was there also. probably deserved it ;)

few injuries for tomorrow. not all rosy down the lane. will have enough to take it back to Casement. draw all over it

milltown row

i'm guessing here, backline the same, could be changes in midfield. and forward line to have positional changes with CJ to come in. could make us stronger.

this is all hearsay. will you be going Hardstation?

milltown row

this is what annoys me. the ulster council playing both on the same day and our Antrim board playing league games also. madness

milltown row

good thinking HS, drink my carry out for the bus now, get a dirty chinese about 6, 2 bottles of wine, watch the x factor and vote for the dungiven lad (oh did ya know that dungiven dont have any poor boxes in the shops anymore) and talk shite on here for a while.

free into Casement if your a referee ;) and halftime scoops, meet the lads when they come back. match is on live tomorrow on the radio. credit crunch kicking in