Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

Dont mind me, im just full of shit man!

JimStynes

Does anyone know why there is a lack of football fixtures. Could the county board not see sense and have moved the November fixtures forward into June or got the league finished up at the start of october. The leagues will never be finished this year. Some clubs have 3 league fixtures to play until the start of september. Its f**king joke as usual.

milkman mk II

anyone know the score from u21 football championship final tonight at casement?

PlayWithTheWind

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on June 05, 2008, 04:36:59 PM
C.J, P.C

probably many more

P.C should be making his debut this Sunday for Down in New York.

Carmen Stateside

Gold

hard luck to St Pauls U-21's who came close last nite--pity they couldnt make a bit of a breakthrough

anyone at it?

has the standard dropped from the level St Gall's 6 in a row teams were playing at?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

PlayWithTheWind

Orior

Considering that every patch of Antrim land is covered by a club, then which clubs are neigbours of St Endas? I can only think of Pearses and Ardoyne. Is there an Aldegrove team? Where is there pitch?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Aldergrove play in Crumlin. Ardoyne would most probably be the nearest club to Glengormley.

Some interesting results in the league yesterday. Looking at Cargin's results I'm not sure on current form they'll be a challenge for St Galls. They should be beating Portglenone by a lot more than a point if they're to have a chance. Maybe it's a post u21 hangover but they did get beat by Brigids the other week too. Looks like St Brigids will stay up comfortably and St Johns are in trouble too. Glenavy look to be doing well in division too beating Dunloy. Division 3 appears to have descended into a farce.

Three county seniors on the Cargin u21 team and St Pauls still ran them close so they must be relatively strong too.

milltown row

If Cargin and St Galls meet it will be real close. Cargin have quality right through the team and we are just getting training going properly.

could be a point either way. but Portglenone i'm sure have other ideas.

anymore state side boys?

PlayWithTheWind

James Loughrey is travelling through the U.S, obviously doesnt need the cash to play ball.

Gold

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on June 16, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
James Loughrey is travelling through the U.S, obviously doesnt need the cash to play ball.

Obviously

Naomh Brid have laid on a motor and expenses

Glensman

James Loughrey is working in America in a job that doesn't involve fleecing rich ex pats.

He is taking a well deserved break from football for a few months. Has been on the go for club, uni and county for last 3/4 years non stop.

Gold

Sure hes only after workin for a year in Dublin for a year and must have plenty of doh to blow in USA