Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Quote from: Square Ball on May 28, 2008, 08:44:49 PM
when I was over at the St Galls tournament on May day I was having a word with a few of the other u10 coaches, some of them were stating that they had to start Putin their own coaches into some of the primary schools as they didn't do football. I think it would be more important to get the basics right from an early stage, as opposed to have to correct these at a later stage.

Vladimir? In West Belfast? Things are bad in Antrim.

Square Ball

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 28, 2008, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 28, 2008, 08:44:49 PM
when I was over at the St Galls tournament on May day I was having a word with a few of the other u10 coaches, some of them were stating that they had to start Putin their own coaches into some of the primary schools as they didn't do football. I think it would be more important to get the basics right from an early stage, as opposed to have to correct these at a later stage.

Vladimir? In West Belfast? Things are bad in Antrim.

:D :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mhic Easmuint

Draw is tonight (Friday 30th May) at approx. 9.30pm.

Online sales at http://antrim.gaa.ie finish at 8.45pm

Your last chance to get a ticket to win one of the great prizes.  

Funds generated to go towards the planned Centre of Excellence.
Plans and Video Fly-through available on the website:
http://antrim.gaa.ie/centre-of-excellence/

Glensman

Some result harstation...was that with the hurlers back in action then and a point to prove or was it that Cargin were just bad.
St Brigids given a bit of a footballing lesson by St Galls yesterday by all accounts.
Any other Div 1 matches?

Randalstown drew with Ardoyne in what will be a tight Div 3.

milltown row

st galls had 15 players only. three were playing while injured, one with a broken hand!!! the other a county player (current) with a knee injury. also Chris Kerr was playing midfield and Karl Stewart unable to play due to Antrims game that night.

was not at game, busy against the Aggies, but talking to some of the players and they said st Brigids were rubbish

Leo

Congratulations to the committee who organised the race event at Down Royal on Friday night - superb in every respect. And the Saffron Sweep was a massive success again. Antrim can do it when we pull together.
Fierce tame altogether

milltown row

antrim star spotted at the american embassy looking for something, not sure what he'd be there for considering the season that awaits :P :P

milltown row

think he may be home sick, come home around tea time for supper.

who else is going stateside?

i'm going, cant wait

PlayWithTheWind

C.J, P.C

probably many more
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

milltown row

Leo

Quote from: ONeill on May 28, 2008, 07:09:11 PM
And sales of pastie baps would go through the roof. And shell suits. And fake bling.

Might even double the quotas currently monopolised by the Omagh and Cookstown hand reddeners.
Fierce tame altogether

ONeill

Michaela, Mark, Mickey, Michael or Marian?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

the colonel

county website has stated one county player has asked for 60 day sanction to USA

so who is it?
the difference between success and failure is energy

bannside

Wild craic this thread is recently, not!

Antrim football in deep depression. Ok theres times it has been bad, very bad even, but the whole thing has hit rock bottom as far as I can see.

Any ideas out there how we can pick things up?

Minder

when has antrim football not been in a bad state,the current players are not good enough. There is not a lot you can do in the short term
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"