Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnish oggie

Quote from: Rodger Mona on April 24, 2023, 03:10:34 PM
Dont Know MR2, Dont know the SV2, but the comments on here are something you would expect from kids at times.

Well said. The last few pages here have been an embarrassment to read when you consider everyone here is an adult.

NatSoSaff

EOC1923

EOC1923

my predictions for Wed night;

St Brigids v Naomh Eoin - St Johns by 2
Naomh Eargnait, Muine Glás---v---Tír na nÓg - TNN by 1
Naomh Muire Achadh Eochaille---v---Naomh Gall - St Galls by 4
Naomh Éanna---v---Clann na hÉireann - Cargin by 1
Creggan---v---Lamh DheargKickhams GAC Creggan - Creggan by 3
Aghagallon---v---Roger Casements Portglenone - Aghagallon by 3

paddyjohn

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 24, 2023, 02:58:59 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 24, 2023, 02:54:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2023, 02:50:35 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 24, 2023, 02:44:53 PM
Surely there is a wind up here?

Resorting to personal insults and you've lost the argument..

I wonder when this role becomes available again would anyone in their right mind apply for it knowing everything you do is scrutinised. Thankless task.

I've no love for the county board as I've stated on here many a time but the sh!te that's been spouted on here is absolutely terrible.

Some people need to give their heads a wobble.

Yeah the shite spouted about the SV lads on this message board in the last year is f**king disgraceful tbh

And the SV haven't spouted sh1te on the podcast? some personal insults threw about there. 

I'm not getting involved in a Tit for tat childish slandering match but it's actually embarrassing.

realisticsaff

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 24, 2023, 07:02:03 PM

I wonder when this role becomes available again would anyone in their right mind apply for it knowing everything you do is scrutinised. Thankless task.

I've no love for the county board as I've stated on here many a time but the sh!te that's been spouted on here is absolutely terrible.

Yeah the shite spouted about the SV lads on this message board in the last year is f**king disgraceful tbh

And the SV haven't spouted sh1te on the podcast? some personal insults threw about there. 

I'm not getting involved in a Tit for tat childish slandering match but it's actually embarrassing.

Had my suspicions but this response 110% confirms that this is tumelty

Milltown Row2

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 24, 2023, 07:25:09 PM

Definitely not and he's looking to clear up some of those things you've said about it, should be a good conversation. Let me know how it goes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

And what would it matter if I was?

The stuff spouted last week on that podcast was actually embarrassing, the mocking of the chairman was way over the top and from somebody who is a so called professional person is worrying.

realisticsaff

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 24, 2023, 08:14:00 PM

the mocking of the chairman was way over the top and from somebody who is a so called professional person is worrying.

The denying of someone in a wheelchair access into a game from somebody who is a so called professional is worrying.

realisticsaff

the mocking of the chairman was way over the top and from somebody who is a so called professional person is worrying.

Spitting in someone's face and verbally abusing supporters are fine but a light hearted impression is where you draw the line. Right no bother

realisticsaff

And what would it matter if I was?

The stuff spouted last week on that podcast was actually embarrassing.

The numbers would suggest other wise

Milltown Row2

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 24, 2023, 08:36:55 PM

The denying of someone in a wheelchair access into a game from somebody who is a so called professional is worrying.

Don't know anyone who thought this was ok
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 24, 2023, 08:36:55 PM

Did I say it was ok? that was a disgrace and so is the spitting incident.

I've young kids and I'm telling them that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Use the podcast for good, not a forum for cheap shots at the county and certain people and some people might take it seriously.  It's making whoever is doing it look immature and to be honest, a pair of complete t1ts.

barnish oggie

Any chance a new thread could be started for this crap?

EOC tried there to get back to the football chat with his predictions but then it took a turn again.

I would say the majority of us here would rather talk ball rather than see a few of you talking balls.

JimStynes