Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

Making clubs proceed with the u20 hurling semis when they're senior clubs playing next day is madness. Yes the dates are in the calendar, but when the situation arises as it did the CB has got to be more flexible.

Kidder81

I see one of the Kelly's, who I think may be the Homefit owner cc'd saffronvoice in to their announcement  :o

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 15, 2022, 11:26:49 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 15, 2022, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: MoChara on October 15, 2022, 09:20:08 PM
https://twitter.com/HomefitLTD/status/1581209354417889280?t=CG8Ic_QBq3kL3pdrFsfwLA&s=19

Doesn't reflect well at all to the county board

What is that about?

Homefit are a St Johns connection have they had problems with the county recently? Have the county not gave them advertising or what's behind it?

One administrator without mandate from clubs always ruled since inception........

Kidder81

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 16, 2022, 08:59:08 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 15, 2022, 11:26:49 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 15, 2022, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: MoChara on October 15, 2022, 09:20:08 PM
https://twitter.com/HomefitLTD/status/1581209354417889280?t=CG8Ic_QBq3kL3pdrFsfwLA&s=19

Doesn't reflect well at all to the county board

What is that about?

Homefit are a St Johns connection have they had problems with the county recently? Have the county not gave them advertising or what's behind it?

One administrator without mandate from clubs always ruled since inception........

I have heard there have been a few heaves against him in recent years but he is hard to shift, has his allies in Croke Park

Milltown Row2

I thought saffron voice pulled the plug? Seemed to be very busy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

I'm so glad that the Aghnagallon lads managed to play and not need medical attention after the playoff games seeing as player welfare was a big thing according to some. They looked brave and sharp on Friday night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

delgany

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2022, 11:29:00 AM
They will continue the podcasts but their twitter accounts were  blocked by  a higher authority. So they were effectively stopped from posting scores ! As this stopped income generation via the streaming services offered

Kidder81

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2022, 11:46:35 AM
I'm so glad that the Aghnagallon lads managed to play and not need medical attention after the playoff games seeing as player welfare was a big thing according to some. They looked brave and sharp on Friday night

What a childish, bizarre post

JimStynes

EOC1923

Quote from: delgany on October 16, 2022, 11:47:23 AM
They will continue the podcasts but their twitter accounts were  blocked by  a higher authority. So they were effectively stopped from posting scores ! As this stopped income generation via the streaming services offered
Stopped the Saffron Voice tweeting scores yet by the looks of it the current PRO not even at the All County Minor A final to give updates. Poor!

stiffler

Surely they can't be stopped tweeting scores ? What rules are you breaking by doing that ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on October 16, 2022, 11:55:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2022, 11:46:35 AM

What a childish, bizarre post

I thought so, I mean imagine anyone thinking that these lads were going to be put in a bad position playing a game five days later

delgany

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 16, 2022, 12:42:58 PM
Quote from: delgany on October 16, 2022, 11:47:23 AM
Stopped the Saffron Voice tweeting scores yet by the looks of it the current PRO not even at the All County Minor A final to give updates. Poor!

Saffron Gael  is de facto county PRO machine. Doing fantastic work around the county.

paddyjohn

When's the saffron voice boycott of games starting?