Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Was chatting to a member of the Derry squad today, they seriously fancy themselves to take tyrone, he had suggest an Antrim Derry double a tenner paying 130, might have a bit of that.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Itchy on April 21, 2022, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on April 21, 2022, 07:38:19 PM
Have a good day at work.

Thanks, I can book it off but others cant. But I am not going to fight here with you boys, far as I can see ye regularly make a holy show of yourselves arguing amongst yourselves. The talking will be done on the pitch in Corrigan Park on Saturday and you can show the province what ye are made of there. May the best team win.

Good now f**k off and stop stirring you dose.

Cavan19

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 22, 2022, 12:21:53 AM
Have a good day at work.

Thanks, I can book it off but others cant. But I am not going to fight here with you boys, far as I can see ye regularly make a holy show of yourselves arguing amongst yourselves. The talking will be done on the pitch in Corrigan Park on Saturday and you can show the province what ye are made of there. May the best team win.

Still seems to be tickets knocking around for this one Antrim were dead right to stand firm but i think most would agree the timing of it is ridiculous.

Saffsof82

anyone heard who is going into full back tomorrow?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Saffsof82 on April 22, 2022, 01:25:33 PM

Declan Lynch

Dreadnought

Have a good day at work.

Like you think you'd be reasonable and not be throwing out curse words, seeing as you yourselves haven't even been able to sell out your first home game in ages, rather than throwing abuse at Cavan away fans for not selling it out for you. Quite pathetic when you look at it, with your population...

Would ye whist

:-[ their free taker could be busy with frees within 30 yards

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 22, 2022, 01:52:39 PM

Declan Lynch

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on April 22, 2022, 03:35:33 PM
:-[ their free taker could be busy with frees within 30 yards

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 22, 2022, 01:52:39 PM

Declan Lynch

Excuses in early it seems...

Cavan -4 then
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BrendanAntrim

Up by 3 12mins into second half

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dreadnought on April 22, 2022, 03:12:05 PM
Have a good day at work.

Like you think you'd be reasonable and not be throwing out curse words, seeing as you yourselves haven't even been able to sell out your first home game in ages, rather than throwing abuse at Cavan away fans for not selling it out for you. Quite pathetic when you look at it, with your population...

Settle down.

BrendanAntrim

Looks like being a great result. Fair play to Mackers and co, they put in a pile of work with that group.

rogercasement

Do they not play football in the Monaghan  schools? If we'd lost tonight the old what is being done in schools debate was coming!!!

bannside

Following this on twitter. That's some turnaround from league fixture between these counties just 3 weeks ago. Sincere congratulations to all involved, this is a result that should give whole county a lift. Unbelievable.

BrendanAntrim

All over. Antrim win 2.11 to 0.11. Great start to a big weekend for Antrim

EOC1923

What a win, under the radar. McCormick and Johnston a dynamic duo. Fair play to all involved.