Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Your new manager won't be getting much travel allowance CB lol. Good shout, you've got a good man there.

EOC1923

I see Creggan's previous manager trying to reign on the current teams parade in todays Irish News. Some people really have no self awareness.
Looking forward to watching the game in the new terracing at Corrigan. Sad we're not in it but to agree with a previous poster whoever wins will be worthy champions.

bannside

Cargin will always be in the mix EOC. Only show in town in the area, generations of tradition. Have flown the flag for SW for a long time. Credit where it's due.

Calm Down

Mass attended, half zip pressed, couple of wee ones to help me sleep and then all set for tomorrow.

See you at the FT point with any luck CB

paddyjohn

Obsession with the parish rivals on the eve of your best chance of ever winning a SFC is unhealthy but shows the levels the clubs are at.

Calm Down

It's more a distraction tonight than obsession, the concern is that the semi was our final as to speak and tomorrow goes wrong, Mayo syndrome I suppose

paddyjohn

Quote from: Calm Down on November 13, 2021, 10:22:41 PM
It's more a distraction tonight than obsession, the concern is that the semi was our final as to speak and tomorrow goes wrong, Mayo syndrome I suppose

Do you follow Celtic?

EOC1923

The SW where it all happening, you boys up there mere bystanders. At least you get to hold the final up there still lol

paddyjohn

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on November 13, 2021, 10:47:13 PM
Oh dear. The Johnny Come Lately SW appears to cracks and lots of emotional baggage. That's disappointing.

Oh dear oh dear.

Plenty of sportsmanship up with the city men I hear with the Un20 championship.

geezer

Good luck to both clubs tomorrow in what should be a great game of football.

Creggan will be favorites but have a sneaky feeling st marys just might do it.

Saffsof82

Head says Creggan, but there is tremendous heart in this Aghagallon side , I really couldn't call this

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 13, 2021, 10:50:18 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on November 13, 2021, 10:47:13 PM
Oh dear. The Johnny Come Lately SW appears to cracks and lots of emotional baggage. That's disappointing.

Oh dear oh dear.

Plenty of sportsmanship up with the city men I hear with the Un20 championship.
A coming together for the common good P J....?

Milltown Row2

Hopefully both teams slept well last night. Tactics and match ups picked, pitch in great nick and should be a dry day.  Best officials ready, stewards ready for an onslaught at the end!

There won't be penalties today, just in case it's level after extra time. Replay following week.

Jerseys sorted I hope for today, maybe next year Creggan will invest in an away strip ;)

No excuses at the end from both teams, going to record the game and watch it back as sometimes the reports afterwards can be misleading.

Best of luck to both teams, I'll be cheering for good play
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Calm Down

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 09:10:47 AM
Hopefully both teams slept well last night. Tactics and match ups picked, pitch in great nick and should be a dry day.  Best officials ready, stewards ready for an onslaught at the end!

There won't be penalties today, just in case it's level after extra time. Replay following week.

Jerseys sorted I hope for today, maybe next year Creggan will invest in an away strip ;)

No excuses at the end from both teams, going to record the game and watch it back as sometimes the reports afterwards can be misleading.

Best officials? Did I not hear Hemmingsworth from Paul's in on the line?

Best of luck to both teams, I'll be cheering for good play

Milltown Row2

Best officials who know the rules inside out! What more could you ask for? The players will decide the game, they always do
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea