Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Aghagallon will be lapping this up!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: HealthySaff on November 08, 2021, 09:00:36 PM
Creggan by 7. The trophy is coming home.

After 67 years, mustn't have been too homesick
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

JimStynes

It's hard to see past a Creggan win. Would love us to just stay in the game as long as possible and see how we get on. Hope it's not a hammering.

123Bigball

If Aghagallon or any team in the county are using the quotes from this discussion board as motivation id be seriously concerned. 🙄

EOC1923

Looks like a Creggan win by 4 or 5 but I did say before our semi that if we got through I'd prefer to play Portglenone. Aghagallon have that dogged thing that Portglenone don't have.

Calm Down

Well well Damian Cassidy gone from Cargin, time for the minor managers from the double winning team to step up?

Belfast GAA man

Calm down calm down a SW team trusting there own to take their senior team ! Have u been drinking?

country bumpkin

Now, now don't get all upset C D.....think a couple of applicants already in...
Will keep you informed.....after all Cargin do have more than enough lads with experience aplenty in winning chapionships....
Am sure they will be grateful for your honest concern.

Calm Down

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 09, 2021, 09:25:25 PM
Now, now don't get all upset C D.....think a couple of applicants already in...
Will keep you informed.....after all Cargin do have more than enough lads with experience aplenty in winning chapionships....
Am sure they will be grateful for your honest concern.
Now CB don't be getting carried away, where did I express any concern or sentiment of upset? Trying to build the aul siege mentality I see, will be hard for you boys to stomach when you see the cup crossing the road with our boys

country bumpkin

Well you were giving advice as to potential management.. such did look like advice.
As for cup crossing the road and if such event occurs after a mere 67 years that will be about time.

Chickens and hatched does come to mind however and will be a rare occurrence....

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BealnaBlath

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 09, 2021, 09:41:41 PM
Well you were giving advice as to potential management.. such did look like advice.
As for cup crossing the road and if such event occurs after a mere 67 years that will be about time.

Chickens and hatched does come to mind however and will be a rare occurrence....

Classy as always from the most biased "journalist" I have ever come across.

I think Creggan will do it. 6/7 points. Just one step too far for a young Aghgallon team.

Although, after couple defeats in group and near misses against Endas some might say their name is on the trophy!

Will be a good game and looking forward to it. Just think last 10 mins, Creggan will pull away. Physically and power of running just too much in the end .

Calm Down

Quote from: BealnaBlath on November 09, 2021, 09:51:32 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on November 09, 2021, 09:41:41 PM

Classy as always from the most biased "journalist" I have ever come across.

I think Creggan will do it. 6/7 points. Just one step too far for a young Aghgallon team.

Although, after couple defeats in group and near misses against Endas some might say their name is on the trophy!

Will be a good game and looking forward to it. Just think last 10 mins, Creggan will pull away. Physically and power of running just too much in the end .

Journalist? I should have realised it was everyone's favourite who uses a notepad to 'pay' his way into every game, the big give away should have been the spelling mistake!

I was talking in jest this game is in now way taken for granted by any of our boys! Aghagallon will be hard to shake off, they are a skilful side who don't know when they are beaten! Not many sleeps to go now

geezer

Where is cassidy off to then?

I see LD seeking new managers also