Bannside is out of Ballymena more years than I've lived 🤣🤣

JimStynes

Quote from: rogercasement on October 27, 2021, 11:27:19 AM
Bannside is out of Ballymena more years than I've lived 🤣🤣

Blow in

imtommygunn

Quote from: rogercasement on October 27, 2021, 11:12:30 AM
Not sure what you are getting at tommy?

Not you lol. Maybe i am reading another user name wrong.

Rodger Mona

Roger how can anyone on here say with straight face that Casements dont have an issue with their discipline. Need i remind you of the St.Johns games a few years back where you had to play them in neutral venues the following year. Was your commitee not warned that you could be facing fines for any more misconduct to the sum of 5k or something?

Yes Niall did elbow the guy from Cloney in the face. although the guy sucked Niall into making the contact Niall just couldnt help himself.

Mark my words, Casements v Aghagallon will be like a scene from a western bar fight.

JimStynes

Quote from: Rodger Mona on October 27, 2021, 11:51:13 AM
Roger how can anyone on here say with straight face that Casements dont have an issue with their discipline. Need i remind you of the St.Johns games a few years back where you had to play them in neutral venues the following year. Was your commitee not warned that you could be facing fines for any more misconduct to the sum of 5k or something?

Yes Niall did elbow the guy from Cloney in the face. although the guy sucked Niall into making the contact Niall just couldnt help himself.

Mark my words, Casements v Aghagallon will be like a scene from a western bar fight.

😂😂

There'll be no rows in that game. Both teams have no beef with each other. A good hard honest game with Portglenone having a strong second half to win by a bucketful will be the way it goes.

JimStynes

The other game will be the one to watch. I hope they have a strong referee for that one! Maybe a wee grumpy bald fella with a plaster on the back of the head is the man for the job.

rogercasement

Niall McK DID NOT elbow an ahoghill man fact. As for discipline that St John's thing was an isolated incident! Can't remember any history with Aghagallon but yes a place in the final to be tanked by Cargin is enough incentive!

rogercasement

Calm Down

Roger is a master of the mind games, a Jose of the GAA world

EOC1923

Some absolute bull talked on here, I'll be back when Cargin leave the stage. Could be this Sunday, could be 2 weeks, could be 2 weeks after that..... I hope its a quality championship that new exiting players emerge from. We'll see how it pans out. D.I.E you can give us your verdict afterwards from someone looking on from the outside (25 plus miles away)

JimStynes

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 27, 2021, 01:30:18 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on October 27, 2021, 01:28:15 PM
Some absolute bull talked on here, I'll be back when Cargin leave the stage. Could be this Sunday, could be 2 weeks, could be 2 weeks after that..... I hope its a quality championship that new exiting players emerge from. We'll see how it pans out. D.I.E you can give us your verdict afterwards from someone looking on from the outside (25 plus miles away)
Am I due expenses too?

How much per mile would you take? I think the going rate is a tenner a mile

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 27, 2021, 12:43:52 PM
The other game will be the one to watch. I hope they have a strong referee for that one! Maybe a wee grumpy bald fella with a plaster on the back of the head is the man for the job.

;D ;D Plasters are off  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Casements are not appealing against the red card shown to ND on Sunday. 50/50 game, let the best team win on the day.  End of. Who do you all fancy for the big game of the day, the battle of the big two?

toby47

Quote from: bannside on October 27, 2021, 02:04:35 PM
Casements are not appealing against the red card shown to ND on Sunday. 50/50 game, let the best team win on the day.  End of. Who do you all fancy for the big game of the day, the battle of the big two?

Cargin by 8, PG1 by 3

rogercasement

Cargin by 6, Aghagallon by 1