Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 12, 2020, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: bannside on October 12, 2020, 05:18:34 PM
Ruairi must have rejoined / been recalled. Another excellent addition to the squad.
So this morning you said he left and now he's back?? ;D He was always on it you rocket. You're not much of an In The Know that you claim to be

I'd say BS is probably more in the know than most of us tbh.

bannside

Theres two Ruairi Mc Canns lol. Both decent players tbf. I was thinking of the Creggan version. Lol. First rule, read the question properly!

Calm Down

https://twitter.com/conorulster/status/1315662312527847424?s=24

As if 2020 hasn't taken the royal p*ss enough, stop the world and let me off

bannside

Funny... I think it has the potential to be quite good. If the first two or three are good it could catch on alright. I hope it goes well.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

How to leave a county panel in 10 days... 😉

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Quote from: Calm Down on October 12, 2020, 07:38:38 PM
https://twitter.com/conorulster/status/1315662312527847424?s=24

As if 2020 hasn't taken the royal p*ss enough, stop the world and let me off

It'll be more entertaining than most of the GAA podcasts!

paddyjohn

Ah hi, he may not be mans cup of tea but at least he's trying. Would love to hear the brothers on it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 13, 2020, 09:00:00 AM
Ah hi, he may not be mans cup of tea but at least he's trying. Would love to hear the brothers on it.

I'm sure he'll have some chat with them or about them no doubt

NAG1

Not sure that would be the best idea, maybe brother would be a better one.

Kidder81

Quote from: NAG1 on October 13, 2020, 09:34:58 AM

Not sure that would be the best idea, maybe brother would be a better one.

Yep

BigBallWeeBall

Casement Park getting the green light eventually with work to commence this year.. That's the rumours anyway

NAG1

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on October 13, 2020, 12:04:42 PM
Casement Park getting the green light eventually with work to commence this year.. That's the rumours anyway

Anyone any idea on the planning side of things is this it now settled? or is there room for the residents to appeal to another process?

MoChara

Quote from: NAG1 on October 13, 2020, 12:30:24 PM
Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on October 13, 2020, 12:04:42 PM

Anyone any idea on the planning side of things is this it now settled? or is there room for the residents to appeal to another process?

As I understand it we are at the same point the residents took to court the last time