Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

FermGael

Quote from: brendanbelfast on July 07, 2015, 04:59:00 AM
Fermanagh are NOT a a good side, watch how far  they go, it wont take that long. Will Quigley score 14 V Rossies? No chance. FFS I'd like to think that he wouldnt get 14 off a e decent Div 1 full back.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

outinfront

Knew it! What I say about the disrespect shown to Fermanagh!

bannside

Well done to Fermanagh who have proved they are not a bad football team. They don't have many big names but they have no bad players either. All pulling in the one direction under a very astute manager who we in Antrim treated with contempt when he clearly demonstrated a willingness to throw his hat into our ring. As for Quigley...That's why people still pay to watch our games. Someone who can score from all angles and distances. Good luck to them as they go.

country bumpkin

Watched Galls win at Ahoghill last nite in the league and boy were they lucky to win. Fair play to them the kept at it after going four behind but they were well aided by a hugely controversiall late call and a huge portion of injury time of nine minutes added.

bannside

I watched Ahoghill two weeks ago against Lamh Dearg and lose by one point too in a thriller. Gutsy team and hard to beat when they are in the mood. We play them next.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 25, 2015, 06:57:55 AM
Watched Galls win at Ahoghill last nite in the league and boy were they lucky to win. Fair play to them the kept at it after going four behind but they were well aided by a hugely controversiall late call and a huge portion of injury time of nine minutes added.

Were we at full strength??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Both were under strength MR2.......Ahoghill were without all of the O'Connell brothers (4), and the lost a couple (JustinDowney, and Patrick Graham) to injury early on, that I am aware of. The champs werealso without, but would say they were stronger.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 25, 2015, 02:02:17 PM
Both were under strength MR2.......Ahoghill were without all of the O'Connell brothers (4), and the lost a couple (JustinDowney, and Patrick Graham) to injury early on, that I am aware of. The champs werealso without, but would say they were stronger.

Yeah Niblock Kelly Karl Andy to name a few... Good for us to make a push for the League.. Its important as Cargin have the Championship wrapped up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Jeez ur a tad touchy MR2........only making comment on what I saw, no assertions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 26, 2015, 08:34:40 AM
Jeez ur a tad touchy MR2........only making comment on what I saw, no assertions.

I'm being funny, sorry I thought I put a smiley in  ::). ... So on what you have seen this year will Cargin finally win one??

country bumpkin

Cargin obviously have a chance MR2.......possibly the JB factor may help.......the acid test is the qtr final.....if they can get over that one they may well do it.......Gall's beat us they will win another title.

AntrimRealist

I wouldn't write off Lamh Dhearg just yet...

ck

When is senior championship in Antrim lads? hoping to maybe take in a few games

bannside

Preliminary round this weekend CK.