Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on December 04, 2014, 11:01:21 AM
C11 I hear your colleagues have ousted GD from the Refs committee, well done use lads, as I said before Donkeys leading Lions! Im sure what comes around will go around.

Who are the lions ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

country bumpkin

Now that is a question and a half SG.................but I would they wore khaki and were all called Tommy ;)

culchie11

Ah feck hardstation ur making it all v complicated which the casement saga is!

Maybe I shudve used a better example like, a player who trains all year and is v committed which he was, then He goes on the lash the night before champ game.

He is rightly dropped for he game.
He has let his teammates down and manager down and he doesn't know what he has done wrong! That is maybe more along the lines of what has happened, it is two fingers to those around u.

We in antrim always want to air our dirty linen in public. Yes there are falls outs in every committee but u can't just says things r crap, u have to be constructive in what u say and try to find ways to improve them.

Anyway moving on, there should be a decent turnout tomorrow night for night for Eddie FItz rip, proceeds are going to a great charity, hope it all goes well.
Has anyone heard the football panel for the McKenna cup?!

CentreHalfBack

Lamh Dhearg team with Hands as captain  ;)
New season - new reason

getevennotcross

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on December 04, 2014, 11:01:21 AM
C11 I hear your colleagues have ousted GD from the Refs committee, well done use lads, as I said before Donkeys leading Lions! Im sure what comes around will go around.
Not before time many would say.  One less super ego to contend with I suppose!  Maybe the money in Antrim is not as readily forthcoming as it is in Doire??? Now is it all change, some change or no change at tonights convention?

CentreHalfBack

I hear Jim Murray gave an inspirational speech last night in his Chairmans report.
New season - new reason

SambaSaffron

The new manager in Cargin is an interesting one.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SambaSaffron on December 10, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

Cargin For championship  ;)...... You had a championship winning manager and......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2014, 01:21:03 PM
Quote from: SambaSaffron on December 10, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

Cargin For championship  ;)...... You had a championship winning manager and......

Has to be their year MR2, St Galls are finished and with all the top players they have they are a cert for it Antrim Championship prediction 2015 (also see 2014,2013 etc...) lol.

Glensman

bannside

An ex Derry manager allegedly!

country bumpkin

I am intrigued and a bitt miffed.........nobody told me  :-[    Pray tell :P

bannside

Was hoping you might add the detail CB. Lots of rumours do the rounds at this time of the year. I'm sure you are well enough placed to get the low down.

country bumpkin

Nope, I remain in the dark but will investigate......... ;)

SaffronHeart

Can anyone shed light on the league structure next year? sticking with status quo?