Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

Got speaking to a few saffrons yesterday and they mentioned that the best thing Bradley did was to get rid of the McGourty brothers. Why are they ever there in the first place if they only ever cause trouble?

Will Antrim trouble Donegal lads?

Milltown Row2

There was only one McGourty on any of Bakers panels so you must be talking Shite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 02, 2014, 07:39:21 PM
There was only one McGourty on any of Bakers panels so you must be talking Shite

You are. 2 have played under him!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

stibhan

Team v Tyrone 2010:

Antrim: J Finucane, C Brady, A Douglas, K O'Boyle, T Scullion (0-1), J Crozier, S Kelly, B Herron, A Gallagher, T O'Neill, K Niblock (1-1), J Loughrey, P Cunningham (0-5, 4f), M McCann (0-1), T McCann (0-1, 1f).
Subs: CJ McGourty (0-4) for Kelly (18), G O'Boyle for O'Neill (40), K McGourty for Herron (40), K Brady for T McCann (52)

Unless, of course, CJ changed his name to G O'Boyle, got subbed off, and then changed his name to K McGourty and was put back on.

imtommygunn

Is it the two you think it is though??kieran played for a bit. It is with a k isn't it...

stibhan

imtommygunn

Not sure - mind him playing but don't mind manager.

Actually now i think about it i think i mind kevin coming on that match into midfield and making a good difference.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 03, 2014, 07:04:43 AM
"Any of Baker's panels"

??

And the topic was about this year HS.CK made reference to the McGourty brothers this year, but sure walt away

Jeepers Creepers

I think one year All the Mcgourts were in the starting 15 including the Da. Might be wrong though!?

ck

Didn't mean to start a row lads.  ???

Good luck against Donegal. I'll be hoping for the saffrons that day.

culchie11

Quote from: manballandall on June 03, 2014, 07:43:37 AM
Who gives a fcuk.

agree totally!!

lets focus on the players who are still there & who will line out against donegal on 22nd in clones!

i have never seen an antrim team play with the belief & positivity that our seniors & minors did on sunday past!

from the minor starting 15, i think there are 4 or 5 u17.

fair play to baker, he set out his stall from 1st fermanagh kickout, he was roaring at justy to push up & mark a man, which put us on the front foot.

some of our passing & movement was up there with the best in ireland.

wud cj or pollock have worked as hard as bam did?
bam made 3,4 maybe 5 runs at times to create the space to receive the ball, he never once shouted that the ball didnt come into him after the 1st run.

roll on 22nd june!

paddyjohn

Can anybody tell me who the minor management are an what clubs they are from?

Cheers

country bumpkin

Think if Tony Scullion is fit there will be seven from Cargin lining out in the Saffron against Donegal......................we have a chance! ;)