Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitySlicker11

Naomh Pol beat St Brigid's away tonight.

Milltown Row2

We drew with Creggan I see
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rasharkin Gael

That was a surprise result against Creggan MR2. The lough shore men must have got back on track after a terrible start to their campaign. We were demolished by Ahoghill! Really needed a result from that game to give ourselves any chance of staying up but looks ominous now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rasharkin Gael on June 14, 2012, 02:09:00 PM
That was a surprise result against Creggan MR2. The lough shore men must have got back on track after a terrible start to their campaign. We were demolished by Ahoghill! Really needed a result from that game to give ourselves any chance of staying up but looks ominous now.
We just 15 men, and ended up with 2 players injured that had to play on, one with a torn calf and a split head on the other player
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

aontroim

Resting a few for the weekend MR2?  ;)

manballandall

Resting a few? Aye cos the 2 players injured were hurlers. Shouldn't be allowed to play big ball. We'll be lucky to field on sunday. Another 2 down on top of mackers and karl and the others

DearyMe

Quote from: hardstation on June 14, 2012, 11:27:42 PM
Can I be rude enough to ask why St. Galls only had 15 players for a senior football game? They used to have a million players.

The start of the end???
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

optimus cheese

Was the same v Lámh Dhearg, found it strange alright

manballandall

AQMP

Antrim will play London in the 1st round of the football qualifiers (in London, I think).

NAG1

That's not an easy one to get going

AQMP

Quote from: NAG1 on June 18, 2012, 12:46:29 PM

Agreed.  Antrim would want to have their wits about them for this one.

CitySlicker11

Certainly not an easy one but i'd say Baker and the boys are happy enough with this draw.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on June 18, 2012, 01:22:45 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on June 18, 2012, 12:46:29 PM

Agreed.  Antrim would want to have their wits about them for this one.

If Antrim don't win this, they should just give up!!

Gold

Good draw. London have improved but we should have enough.

Better than getting Derry, Armagh or Laois or anyone else actually

Change good to best. Best draw
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."