Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Worker on August 26, 2011, 10:47:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2011, 10:04:48 PM
Heard that Lamhs couldn't play certain players who might get suspended due to the battle of Casement.

what players are up for suspension?

Not sure, but the referee walked off the pitch at the end, was told to stay to identify players involved in the handbags, refused and walked off!! I hear that the lines men will be making a report on how things panned out.

This will not get sorted before the final me thinks!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Joxer_man

They can go through whatever reports or enquiries they want, not gonna stop st galls winning c'ship for the 5th yr running!! :D

Joxer_man

Fancy aldergrove to overturn ballymena in th ifc this week

OverThePostsAWide

What's the fallout been from the Cargin-Lamh Dhearg Fight Night? Anybody heard anything?
Will it affect Lamh's preparations for Friday night?

Lamh's by 6
Gall's by 66 12

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on September 01, 2011, 02:24:02 PM
What's the fallout been from the Cargin-Lamh Dhearg Fight Night? Anybody heard anything?

Lamh's by 6
Gall's by 66 12

Our game will be a lot closer, If Lamh's have any suspensions then they will struggle. Up on till the last 5 minutes Lamh's were rubbish in fairness. So that game will be a lot closer

No double header either, seems that both games will be at Casement on different days!! Won't see them as I will be off to Dublin for a few drinks :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2011, 08:07:54 PM
Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on September 01, 2011, 02:24:02 PM

Lamh's by 6
Gall's by 66 12

Our game will be a lot closer, If Lamh's have any suspensions then they will struggle. Up on till the last 5 minutes Lamh's were rubbish in fairness. So that game will be a lot closer

No double header either, seems that both games will be at Casement on different days!! Won't see them as I will be off to Dublin for a few drinks :P

LD by 2 (tight game though--goals/ref etc could make the game end up either going way)
Gall's by 12 (or how many they fancy winning by--fancy them to go ahead early then just mess about and do enough to win. Fancy them to do the same in the final)

Anywhere you can bet on the games?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Paddy Power doing all the games

Milltown Row2

Fair play Lamhs, i was nearly going to have a punt on Creggan. All Belfast final then.

On another note, well done to our Ladies, they beat St Pauls (first time in Championship) in the very first Senior Ladies football final tonight, cracking game which went right down to the wire

Gold

Quote from: Clinker on September 02, 2011, 07:48:18 PM
Finished.  Aggies 1-09  Airy Ogs 1-07

Wrong

Eire Og 1-09 St Agnes 1-07
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

OverThePostsAWide

Any notable absentees on the Lamh's team last night?

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: Gold on September 02, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
LD by 2 (tight game though--goals/ref etc could make the game end up either going way)
Gall's by 12 (or how many they fancy winning by--fancy them to go ahead early then just mess about and do enough to win. Fancy them to do the same in the final)

Anywhere you can bet on the games?

Lamh Dhearg  0-11 0-9 Creggan
St Galls  0-19 1-6 St Brigids

Not far off there Gold! Hope you got your bets on.

Another duck-shoot for St Gall's it seems. Who showed well for them this time out?

4father

http://vimeo.com/28558109 - it seems everyone was on form, young pollock looks like he's playing well

Hoof Hearted

a wee word of congrats to my old team mates in Casements. Portglenone on getting to the Intermediate final. Looking forward to a day out now, and hopefully a celebration in the evening. An oul boy like me needs a reason to get out nowadays, so big Marty, Tony, Owen and the rest, dont let me down !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

bhoy1888

hope moneyglass stay up they are a far better team than the table shows ;

rogueryhill

I know what you mean, but I am sure Ahoghill and Aghagallon feel the same!