?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

p3427977

Interstellar

As I have said before Lynch outfield is a complete liability. Yet another goal conceded. We concede more than we gain by him being so far outfield.

screenexile

bannside

Quote from: Onthe40 on April 01, 2024, 09:20:55 PMSo what will "Jimmys winning matches" have up his sleeve in 3 weeks time to stop this Doire juggernaut?

4 -11

Wildweasel74

That was bad carry on in the Kilrea v Swatragh game, Happened behind the refs back, but I was about 15m from it.  See a video floating around from the other side of the pitch. Should get months for that. Nothing incident, to set to all off.

Tones

Quote from: bannside on April 20, 2024, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on April 01, 2024, 09:20:55 PMSo what will "Jimmys winning matches" have up his sleeve in 3 weeks time to stop this Doire juggernaut?

4 -11

;D

referee

Surely MH will let the boys play club football or will he want them resting up

toby47

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 21, 2024, 09:23:58 PMThat was bad carry on in the Kilrea v Swatragh game, Happened behind the refs back, but I was about 15m from it.  See a video floating around from the other side of the pitch. Should get months for that. Nothing incident, to set to all off.

Did it just die down again quickly?

Big McAtamney wouldn't have much history at any badness would he

God14

Just got the whatsapp of the incident in the swatragh kilrea game. Sickening.
Absolutely no place in our games for a head butt like that. Trampish thuggish behaviour.
I see no reason why the perpetrator should not be taken to court. He should also be given a lengthy ban by the GAA. There can be no justification for dropping your head into another mans head with that amount of force.

Rawhide

Its a strange one, the guy in his 13 yr senior career has never lifted his hand to hit a player. He is physical in the tackle etc, but its a hard one to figure. No history until now.
cccc is a true supporter lol

Wildweasel74

Listen. it was over nothing.Not a bad tackle in the game. Kilrea lad run into McAtammney fairly easy after a ball passed off, little in it, Then he pushes the Kilrea lad, other lad pushes him back, seriously, that how it started, over nothing. Continued across the field, pushing, then grapping, then from what i seen ,there was a few of the grab the Jersey with a light jab to the face a few times, both ways, then the head butt, which split both open.Bad carry on, in a game of not 1 hard tackle, before or after.