Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 03, 2010, 09:14:06 AM
Quote from: Minder on November 03, 2010, 08:53:19 AM
You can always count on the Utd boys to piss on the parade of a player (that doesent play for Utd) that is playing out of his skin getting a lot of positive press.

Ha ha, I was merely stating the facts.  He had great games at the tail end of last season against Arsenal and Chelsea and scored a great volley this year but he hasn't been outstanding apart from that.

disagree nicro he has been putting in great performances since he got back in to the team last december especially since harry has moved him up to left midfield
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on November 03, 2010, 11:56:19 AM
You can always count on the Utd boys to piss on the parade of a player (that doesent play for Utd) that is playing out of his skin getting a lot of positive press.

Far from the truth! for every good game he has a bad game & as i said he's still only 21 will get better

So from that I can take it you have seen every Spurs game in the last nine months?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on November 03, 2010, 12:01:53 PM
Quote from: ross4life on November 03, 2010, 11:56:19 AM

Far from the truth! for every good game he has a bad game & as i said he's still only 21 will get better

So from that I can take it you have seen every Spurs game in the last nine months?

In the age of the sky "red button" Seen a fair bit & the one's i haven't i trust the ratings he's getting! have you only seen his good performances over the last nine months?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Maiden1

He has been world class since he moved from wing back to left midfield.  After he beats his man more often than not he puts the ball low across the goal between the keeper and the full back with just a 5 yard tap in needed.  Someone like Man City where money is no object should be looking to snap him up if they want to get close to winning the title.  The only thing missing from him at the minute is a decent hairdresser.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Carmen Stateside

2-0 Bolton.  Spurs look dreadful. Bale very quiet.

brokencrossbar1

Liverpool can go above Spurs if this game stays the same and Liverpool beat Chelsea 4-0.

Carmen Stateside

What about Owen Coyle as Woys replacement?

Hoof Hearted

What about Owen Coyle as one of the players replacement. Just last year he turned out for Burnley Reserves.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Carmen Stateside

Was reading about him taking part in training matches all the time, and holding his own aswell.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 06, 2010, 02:10:38 PM
What about Owen Coyle as Woys replacement?

Yes, believe he is being touted due to similarities with Shankley, ie from the same area etc, good solid pro of a player and is very much a hands on coach which would work well with a DOF such as Commolli.  C'mon Bolton!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 06, 2010, 02:03:22 PM
Liverpool can go above Spurs if this game stays the same and Liverpool beat Chelsea 4-0.

Only have to beat them 3-0 now  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

Bolton 3 Spurs 0

Liverpool only need to win 3-0 tomorrow now. Give us another Bolton.

Carmen Stateside

What about this football genius Harry Redknapp. 4 defeats this season, same as Liverpool. wonder will the English press be pushing for him as the next England manger now.