Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Gs Man

Sure you haven't won anything for 5 years!

:D
Keep 'er lit

tyroneboi

All those van der vaart quotes reminds me of Arshavin hooring himself out to every club under the sun except Arsenal a few years ago. 

ONeill

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 02, 2010, 11:15:02 PM
All those van der vaart quotes reminds me of Arshavin hooring himself out to every club under the sun except Arsenal a few years ago.

Example?

tyroneboi

Said in summer 2008:

"I have supported Barcelona all my life," Arshavin said. "Barcelona are my dream.

"I never thought I would have a genuine chance to play for the club. Let's see how the situation unfolds. For now I can't say anything for sure.

Again in 2008:

"How could I not want to go to Madrid? The only thing that I have said is that I want to leave Zenit in the new year.

"Of course I like Madrid, they are a great club, one of the best."

And a quote by his agent who I assume spoke to him before saying this:

“Andrei has made it known that he wants to leave Zenit,” Lachter said. “And he has made his decision — he would like to go to Tottenham. He likes the way Tottenham play and he is a big admirer of Ramos."

And just one more:

"I still have a desire to play abroad and I'd like to play in either Spain or England.

"Barcelona are my favourite team and in England there is Manchester United and Chelsea."

ONeill

ONeill

nrico2006

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 02, 2010, 11:33:54 PM
Said in summer 2008:

"I have supported Barcelona all my life," Arshavin said. "Barcelona are my dream.

"I never thought I would have a genuine chance to play for the club. Let's see how the situation unfolds. For now I can't say anything for sure.

Again in 2008:

"How could I not want to go to Madrid? The only thing that I have said is that I want to leave Zenit in the new year.

"Of course I like Madrid, they are a great club, one of the best."

And a quote by his agent who I assume spoke to him before saying this:

"Andrei has made it known that he wants to leave Zenit," Lachter said. "And he has made his decision — he would like to go to Tottenham. He likes the way Tottenham play and he is a big admirer of Ramos."

And just one more:

"I still have a desire to play abroad and I'd like to play in either Spain or England.

"Barcelona are my favourite team and in England there is Manchester United and Chelsea."

Arshavin was still proclaiming his love for Barcelona and how he would love to move there as recent as half way through last season. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Archie Mitchell

ross4life

I can kinda understand Arse fans laughing at spurs but remind me who stopped Man City from playing in the Champions league this season?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Are Man United not playing tonight ross?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ross4life on October 20, 2010, 08:28:11 PM
I can kinda understand Arse fans laughing at spurs but remind me who stopped Man City from playing in the Champions league this season?

The league table did.

tyroneboi