Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedandGreenSniper

Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ExiledGael

Can I laugh too? 4-4 now on aggregate, going to extra time, if Spurs don't score they're out.

RedandGreenSniper

I could see the ball hitting the back of the net as soon as I saw the keeper coming for that one. They could win before extra time!

I wasn't watching the game because I thought it was all over after the first leg, stupidly forgetting its Spurs and with Spurs it is never over.

ziggysego

2142: "My mate Vince was so confident Spurs would win he said he'd take me to any Prem game I wanted. We'll be going to see Arsenal!"
Stu, Brighton, via text on 81111

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

Hoof Hearted

you should have seen the first goal R&G Sniper, Stevie Wonder would have saw where Blake was putting the free kick, you should heve saw the goalies position.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

RedandGreenSniper

Christ! And we thought Gomes was bad!

My mate was texting me last night (a spurs fan) after we went 3-0 up saying see ye in Wembley. Then we Derby scored the penalty the text changed to 'come on'. I told him we knew how to handle tense situations. Funnily enough he didn't reply to my text at 2-0! Will they ever learn?

The Real Laoislad

Do away goals only count after extra time in the worthless cup?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hoof Hearted

yes, spurs must score or they are out
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

RedandGreenSniper

Busy today Gab? :D Very good. Will this overtake the Man City Cup game on another thread today for worst capitulation ever if Spurs don't score?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on January 21, 2009, 09:57:13 PM
Busy today Gab? :D Very good. Will this overtake the Man City Cup game on another thread today for worst capitulation ever if Spurs don't score?

Nearly as bad as the Deportivo v AC Milan game froma few years ago..Wasn't Milan 4-1 up from the first leg and lost 4-0 in the 2nd leg?
Whats score now?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

RedandGreenSniper

No score in extra time. Second half of which has just started. Burnley doing as much attacking as Spurs. Just have a worrying feeling someone like Pavluchenko could come up with a moment of magic . .

Main Street