Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: ONeill on September 15, 2008, 08:53:44 PM
Ok, earlier in this thread Spuds were 4-1 down at home to Villa and they came back to draw. I'm taking fate on, head-on. Totteringham are 1-0 again to the same opposition. It won't happen again, surely.

hope not, they are a piss poor team, and to tell you the truth I wouldnt give a fiddlers about them except for the shit that Tony posts about them
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

fred the red

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Gs Man

Can't believe the shit start we've had.  Spent a fortune over the summer but sold our two strikers.  Got rid of Defoe last season as well.  Can't see this Russian being any big shakes.  As much as it pains me to say it, we'll be lucky to finish outside the bottom half of the table.  Need a new striker in January or we're fucked.
Keep 'er lit

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Gs Man on September 15, 2008, 09:59:25 PM
Can't believe the shit start we've had.  Spent a fortune over the summer but sold our two strikers.  Got rid of Defoe last season as well.  Can't see this Russian being any big shakes.  As much as it pains me to say it, we'll be lucky to finish outside the bottom half of the table.  Need a new striker in January or we're fucked.

If i was a Spurs fan i wouldn't even be thinking about finishing outside of the bottom half I be more worried about not getting relegated..Big teams have gone down before
But sure it's early days yet  :)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Main Street

You're in the wrong place G´s Man.
This is the gloating thread.

Martin Jol is doing well at Hamburg
unbeaten so far
2 wins and a draw.

T Fearon

Crap crap crap and crap. A team of talented individuals not playing as a team >:(

Comolli must go now. >:(

ONeill

That's the funniest bit of the lot. Comolli, who helped bring Kolo Toure, Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Robin van Persie to Arsenal whilst as Arsene's scout, is destroying Tottenham from within. Arsenal - Sh*tting On Totteringham For 122 Years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

Great display by the Villa, things are looking up for us now, we have genuine competition for places all over the pitch.  Spurs were so bad last night, had no ideas and their back four had no shape whatsoever.  An important three points against a team we need to finish above this season.

Over the Bar

Spurs will come good.......eventually......

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet