another Paul Robinson clanger
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

ooopppppppppppssssssssssss

1-1 now  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

2-1

Dimitar Berbatov makes it six goals in a game and a half against Reading.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

redcard

Quote from: ONeill on January 05, 2008, 04:09:37 PM
2-1

Dimitar Berbatov makes it six goals in a game and a half against Reading.

ONeill

Now that really is unbelievable. Even when Arsenal's second string play absolutely shite, Spurs still cannot win. 21 matches and counting.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: ONeill on January 09, 2008, 10:07:59 PM
Now that really is unbelievable. Even when Arsenal's second string play absolutely shite, Spurs still cannot win. 21 matches and counting.
They are now the 4th best team in North London behind
1.Arsenal
2.Arsenal 2nd string
3.Arsenal Ladies
4.Tottenham
5.Barnet

And Barnet are getting closer too........ ;D
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

T Fearon

Once again Spurs prove themselves to be an infinitely superior team than the Goons, but spoil it all by missing sitters and conceding soft goals. Nevertheless a draw and a crucial away goal sets us up nicely to finish the job at the Lane and book an appearance at the new Wembley before the Goons manage it ;D

Gnevin

Quote from: T Fearon on January 10, 2008, 09:10:24 AM
Once again Spurs prove themselves to be an infinitely superior team than the Goons, but spoil it all by missing sitters and conceding soft goals. Nevertheless a draw and a crucial away goal sets us up nicely to finish the job at the Lane and book an appearance at the new Wembley before the Goons manage it ;D
Infinitely superior must have a different definition up North
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on January 10, 2008, 09:38:28 AM
Infinitely superior must have a different definition up North

North London?
Testing Accessibility

Chrisowc

Quote from: T Fearon on January 10, 2008, 09:10:24 AM

Spurs are infinitely superior alright.  Infinitely superior at missing sitters and conceding soft goals, even without England's No 1!!

The away goal is only crucial if you don't get bate.  Even then you will have to hang on until the end of extra time.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

ONeill

By my calculations we are only 14 points away from celebrating St. Totteringham's Day.

For those of you who don't know, St. Totteringham's Day marks the day of the year where it is mathematically impossible for Bottomham Dropspur to finish ahead of Arsenal in the league.

While the holiday has been delayed in recent years, it looks like it might come as early as March 1st this season. That's less than a month away!

Let's all get ready to celebrate!

spiritof91and94

Suppose the old sign will be in use this weekend

ONeill