Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Zlatan being linked with Spurs. He's a free agent, wouldn't be surprised if he links up with Mourinho again.  He could do a job until end of season.

yellowcard

Bale is on massive wages and very injury prone, don't think he would be suited to a Mourinho team since he physically demands a lot from his players. Age profile wise he fits the bill alright and has serious ability though it's debatable if he is the player he once was.

Ibra would have been the prototype Mourinho signing 5/6 years ago but I think he is way past it, albeit he could be a bench filler for 6 months if the player himself fancied the move.

Ambrose

Liverpool are only 31 points ahead of Totteringham after 21 games. Spuds won't qualify for the CL at this rate.  8)
You can't live off history and tradition forever

From the Bunker

Quote from: Ambrose on January 11, 2020, 11:07:33 PM
Liverpool are only 31 points ahead of Totteringham after 21 games. Spuds won't qualify for the CL at this rate.  8)

The Spuds don't have to finish ahead of Liverpool to qualify for the CL! They only have to do better than a pile of average mid-table sides and finish 4th!

They are only 9 points off 4th!

Ambrose

Only 9 points off fourth. Kane out for the best part of the season, Eriksen clearly doesn't want to be there and Son when he's not trying to end opposition players careers couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Do you fancy a €20 bet that they don't qualify for the CL?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Ambrose on January 11, 2020, 11:33:21 PM
Only 9 points off fourth. Kane out for the best part of the season, Eriksen clearly doesn't want to be there and Son when he's not trying to end opposition players careers couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Do you fancy a €20 bet that they don't qualify for the CL?

You were comparing them to Liverpool when qualifying for a CL spot. A ridiculous comparison this season! If you give me the 11/2 odds that Paddy Power are offering, I'll bet €20!

Ambrose

I'm not Paddy Power.

You're comparing Spuds to a pile of mid table sides, so you must be confident they'll qualify. Make it €50 and we'll donate the money to a charity of the winners choice.

From the Bunker

I gave you the odds and money I was willing to go in at, take it or leave it!

From the Bunker

Good Result in the Chelsea/Utd game for the Spuds tonight!

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 17, 2020, 10:04:36 PM
Good Result in the Chelsea/Utd game for the Spuds tonight!
Spurs playing Chelsea at the weekend also, should be a cracker.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

Nuno Santo fir the hotseat? Could do a lot worse

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on May 22, 2021, 06:10:59 PM
Nuno Santo fir the hotseat? Could do a lot worse

Confirmed.

Nuno Espirito Santo has signed his contract as new Tottenham manager until June 2023,

seafoid

The search for a replacement for Mourinho was pure slapstick
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

WT4E

Any spurs fan advise.

Goin to a game and staying the night a group of us. Be there the Saturday night so was looking for an area/Hotel that's good but handy by public transport to the game so a tube line that would leave u at stadium. Or other suggestions welcome