Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Look at that, seafoid made a post without including a YouTube link... :o
Must be a first.Crazy times.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2017, 06:34:24 PM
Look at that, seafoid made a post without including a YouTube link... :o
Must be a first.Crazy times.
I imagine you  have a lot of the Liverpool season review videos.

One that caught my eye was 2000/2001 called the Treble. I don't remember Liverpool winning the league that season
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/DVD-Blu-ray/Liverpool-FC-Treble-League-Season/B00005QB8R
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

You'll have to go VHS section to find the league winning season reviews.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mrdeeds

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2017, 06:55:46 PM
You'll have to go VHS section to find the league winning season reviews.

It would be a film reel for spurs.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Hectic

Of the top sides in England I respect Spurs most right now. Have assembled the best first 11 in the country as far as I know while making profit from transfer dealings. They play the best football and would probably be favourites for the league if they went spend crazy like their rivals. Plus their manager, despite not having won anything, is top class. In the crazy money league though it could all easily fall apart for them as players heads get turned by middle eastern and Russian money or bank financing.

Dinny Breen

They won't finish top 6 next season. Wembley will make sure of that.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hectic

I would not be surprised if they were still in title hunt come march.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 02, 2017, 05:41:44 PM
They won't finish top 6 next season. Wembley will make sure of that.

I'd agree they won't make the CL. 

ONeill

Quote from: Hectic on August 02, 2017, 03:50:07 PM
Of the top sides in England I respect Spurs most right now. Have assembled the best first 11 in the country as far as I know while making profit from transfer dealings. They play the best football and would probably be favourites for the league if they went spend crazy like their rivals. Plus their manager, despite not having won anything, is top class. In the crazy money league though it could all easily fall apart for them as players heads get turned by middle eastern and Russian money or bank financing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Denn Forever

After their win last night over Real, would they be a cheeky bet to win the CL?  What odds would you get?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Billys Boots

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 02, 2017, 12:14:26 PM
After their win last night over Real, would they be a cheeky bet to win the CL?  What odds would you get?

Beating Real in November is not the same as beating Real in May. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Maroon Manc

Spurs can won it if they can keep all their best players fit, competition is the most open its been since Porto & Liverpool won it.

T Fearon

16/1 Spurs.I think PSG are miles ahead of the pack,none of the Spanish giants will win it,Messi and Ronaldo are both in decline,Man City,like Spurs,shaping up well,but it's hard to see past PSG.Would of course love to see Spurs win it!

brokencrossbar1

Tradition in these types of competitions is vital. Spurs won't win it.