Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Chicken feed at that level.Next year will tell the tale,we have a bright your manager with a great young team,unlike Woolwich

gawa316

Quote from: T Fearon on May 15, 2016, 11:08:23 PM
Chicken feed at that level.Next year will tell the tale,we have a bright your manager with a great young team,unlike Woolwich
Who just got duffed 5-1 by a relegated team with 10 men. Big summer ahead for the spuds

BennyCake

I see that former Spurs player David Ginola, had to undergo an emergency quadruple heart bypass after collapsing in a charity football match.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: BennyCake on May 20, 2016, 06:04:19 PM
I see that former Spurs player David Ginola, had to undergo an emergency quadruple heart bypass after collapsing in a charity football match.
I suppose that's something to laugh at alright. ::)

BennyCake

Quote from: Owenmoresider on May 20, 2016, 07:10:10 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on May 20, 2016, 06:04:19 PM
I suppose that's something to laugh at alright. ::)

It wasn't meant as a joke. I didn't create the thread title.

T Fearon

Tony Galvin.I remember watching from the standing area at the new (now old) East Stand at Lansdowne Road in 1984,against Russia (ironically) marvelling how well he and Tottenham colleague Chris Hughton linked up down the left.An excellent player who sadly is grossly overweight these days,and an excellent replacement for another graduate,Steve Heighway,on the left wing for Ireland

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on May 15, 2016, 11:08:23 PM
Prophetic words indeed
Careful now

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

mauricio pochettino must be one of the few managers rated highly who has won sweet f**k all

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ballinaman on May 06, 2017, 03:27:38 PM
mauricio pochettino must be one of the few managers rated highly who has won sweet f**k all

In fairness he has won manger of the month 3 times...you're being harsh!

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 06, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

And they finished above Arsenal! When is the DVD coming out!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Jeez lads do you not think he is doing a good job ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2017, 04:46:54 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 06, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

And they finished above Arsenal! When is the DVD coming out!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liverpool-Football-Club-Season-Review/dp/B01G701P5U/
Product Description
All the action from Liverpool's 2015/2016 league and cup campaigns. After a disappointing start to the season, Brendan Rodgers was sacked and replaced by Jürgen Klopp in October. His arrival led to a change of style and an uptick in fortunes as the club went on to reach the finals of the Capital One Cup and the Europa League before finishing eighth in the Premier League.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU