Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 03, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on May 02, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
THFC THNC

Toothenham Hotspur No Class.

Poor losers

You'd have to wonder how much mouthing and gloating the Chelsea lads were doing however.

Its hard to keep your composure in that type of situation, especially when you're that young.

Doesn't excuse it, and they should have to take their punishment, but its understandable.

Ha ha

What a load of balls. Spurs with 9 bookings, lucky to escape 4 red cards but Chelsea guilty of 'winding them up'.

Ha ha.

What's "balls" about it?

Where did I excuse the behaviour of the Spurs players?

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 02:28:37 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 03, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on May 02, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
THFC THNC

Toothenham Hotspur No Class.

Poor losers

You'd have to wonder how much mouthing and gloating the Chelsea lads were doing however.

Its hard to keep your composure in that type of situation, especially when you're that young.

Doesn't excuse it, and they should have to take their punishment, but its understandable.

Ha ha

What a load of balls. Spurs with 9 bookings, lucky to escape 4 red cards but Chelsea guilty of 'winding them up'.

Ha ha.

What's "balls" about it?

Where did I excuse the behaviour of the Spurs players?
Norf is a sensitive soul when it comes to Chelsea.
Funny how he's been absent most of the season, he was a regular poster on the Chelsea thread when they won the League last season.I'll guess he'll be back next season if they start winning again. :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Spurs relatively young team will have learned the lesson that keeping the head is all important.

Meanwhile it's great to see the Chavs celebrating a home draw with Spurs as the highlight of their season.😂😂😂

Maroon Manc

If the ref had booked players in the first 15 minutes then I doubt it would have escalated like it did. Another poor performance from a ref just like Oliver did the day before.

As for Chelsea if they had put as much effort into their performances all season as they did in the 2nd half they'd be a lot nearer to the top, some of their players have been a disgrace this season and there has hardly been a huge improvement since Mourinho left.

blewuporstuffed

Id say dembelle and lamela can expect retrospective action anyway.
Saying that the conduct of the chelsea players was a disgrace too
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhandofgod

Dembele, dier and lamella all should have got the line! They completely lost it, no sympathy for them. They will be back to 6th next year!!

Maroon Manc

Dier was a blatant red and it looked like the linesman was looking right at Dembele when he tried gouging Costa. As for Lamella its a difficult one and I think he'll get away with it.

As for Chelsea Costa could easily have been sent off the way they hounded the ref near the end was a disgrace. John Terry has been at it for years closely followed by Rooney & Kompany, the 3 of them never leave the ref alone.

I very much doubt whether Chelsea would have put that same level of performance in against Leicester last night, its hard to compare the effort Chelsea & West Brom put in compared to the way Swansea played at Leicester. Spurs will look back to January and not buying a striker as a huge mistake, their far to reliant on Kane.

blewuporstuffed

I think the lamella one is 100% deliberate as well. I would have no doubt he stood on him on purpose.
Agree regarding Terry & Costa, its crept into most teams in the PL now, but Chelsea and particularly Terry have been at it for years.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maroon Manc

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 03, 2016, 10:33:33 AM
I think the lamella one is 100% deliberate as well. I would have no doubt he stood on him on purpose.
Agree regarding Terry & Costa, its crept into most teams in the PL now, but Chelsea and particularly Terry have been at it for years.

It was great to watch though, would have liked to see another 10 minutes of that. Its been a long time since there was a match like that.

screenexile

Thought Mason was very close to the edge on a few occasions as well... Walker too!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: screenexile on May 03, 2016, 11:36:48 AM

Thought Mason was very close to the edge on a few occasions as well... Walker too!

Walker was back to his aul tricks last night after a season where he's behaved very well.

NAG1

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 03, 2016, 11:41:47 AM

Walker was back to his aul tricks last night after a season where he's behaved very well.

What is everyone giving off about? They were playing Chelsea a team who downed tools on their manager in the mostly revolting way.

A team with Ivanovic, Terry and Costa. A Chelsea team who made it public they wanted to stop Spurs competing for the title.

And people wonder why they young players from spurs felt a bit aggrieved especially with the way the match went last night.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the match a neutral and seeing the tackles flying in.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: NAG1 on May 03, 2016, 12:29:52 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 03, 2016, 11:41:47 AM

What is everyone giving off about? They were playing Chelsea a team who downed tools on their manager in the mostly revolting way.

A team with Ivanovic, Terry and Costa. A Chelsea team who made it public they wanted to stop Spurs competing for the title.

And people wonder why they young players from spurs felt a bit aggrieved especially with the way the match went last night.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the match a neutral and seeing the tackles flying in.

I agree, some of those Chelsea players are a joke. Compare last night with earlier on in the season, Chelsea fans can't be happy with that. Hazard has been appalling all season then plays like that when he came on last night. Its a tough job for Conte as they've performed poorly under 2 good managers, results and performances haven't been much better under Hiddink.

Spurs at 8/1 to win the league next season are a good bet, if they can bring in a couple of good players they'll be my tip for the title.

seafoid

Costa is a real tr**p. I wonder how many of the other Atleti players would be as bad as him
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dinny Breen

Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 01:13:20 PM
Costa is a real tr**p. I wonder how many of the other Atleti players would be as bad as him

Would love him at Arsenal.
#newbridgeornowhere