Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Long way to go yet.Ranieiri has loads of form bringing teams to the brink but without ever finishing the job

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on March 06, 2016, 12:36:55 PM
Long way to go yet.Ranieiri has loads of form bringing teams to the brink but without ever finishing the job

Must have learnt that from watching Spurs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Longshanks

Jasis Tony can you give Leicester and Raneiri no credit!? you would be doing some bumming and blowing if spurs were 5 points clear!!

laoislad

Quote from: Longshanks on March 07, 2016, 09:43:28 AM

Jasis Tony can you give Leicester and Raneiri no credit!? you would be doing some bumming and blowing if spurs were 5 points clear!!
Tony loves a good aul bumming alright.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Canalman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2016, 02:16:26 PM

Must have learnt that from watching Spurs

Certainly not.  Spurs not been "to the brink" in over 30 years and then only the once.

Not over yet. A bit of premature grave dancing.

seafoid

If the CL places were being decided now, Spurs and Leicester would be 1 and 2. Weird season for the galacticos
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Windmill abu

THFC THNC

Toothenham Hotspur No Class.

Poor losers
Never underestimate the power of complaining

From the Bunker

Quote from: Windmill abu on May 02, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
THFC THNC

Poor losers

Show me a good loser.
Show me a loser.

Windmill abu

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 02, 2016, 11:55:59 PM
THFC THNC

Poor losers

Show me a good loser.
Show me a loser.

Can't show you any kind of loser if you have your eyes gouged out by Dembele (Poor Spurs Loser)
Never underestimate the power of complaining

gawa316

So arsenal can still finish above the spuds?

Few suspensions after today's game...all to play for ;)

J70

THFC THNC

Poor losers

You'd have to wonder how much mouthing and gloating the Chelsea lads were doing however.

Its hard to keep your composure in that type of situation, especially when you're that young.

Doesn't excuse it, and they should have to take their punishment, but its understandable.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM
THFC THNC

Poor losers

You'd have to wonder how much mouthing and gloating the Chelsea lads were doing however.

Its hard to keep your composure in that type of situation, especially when you're that young.

Doesn't excuse it, and they should have to take their punishment, but its understandable.

Ha ha

What a load of balls. Spurs with 9 bookings, lucky to escape 4 red cards but Chelsea guilty of 'winding them up'.

Ha ha.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Jell 0 Biafra

Frankly, Spurs' problem is that they left it too late in the game to start the dirt.  That should have been used to prevent Chelsea's goals.   Not for the first match this year either.